FuturesBetting.com Re-Launching

Hi,

Will Futuresbetting add Hang Seng and Nikkei index in the near future?

Hi unfortunatly we wont be adding these to our 5 exchanges that we currently offer but we do have the CME Nikkei, if we do end up adding more exchanges we will post to let you know
regards
futuresbetting.com

GUYS I have been on this BB for a very very long time and never ever recommended any 1, or any software,,,, ,,,,,

How ever those of you who also Spread bet for TAX reasons you must really look at Futuresbetting,,

It could make a huge huge difference to your execution hence your P/L...
All I can say their platform is like a Ferrarie compare to reliant robin ( IG , CMC )

I am not part of the company or having any interest in the company ,, just thought to help out in any way I can

grey1

Thanks grey1 for the great comments and feed back on our platform allways nice to receive any feed back positive or negative (infact negative would be welcome as we dont seem to get any of these strangly enough unlike our competitors) long may it continue :clap::clap::clap:

Have just got a live account and the platform is amazing. The order book still looks a bit daunting to me though. But im just trading at market and not limited so im not too bothered about whats going on with the order book.

I get fills within a split of a second. Amazingly fast fills and thats exactly what you need in a fast market.

Rupert please give us a call if you are unsure of anything on our platform as we are all ways able to give you a 1 to 1 demo as we have the ability to view our platform on your screen
0207 183 0431

Rupert please give us a call if you are unsure of anything on our platform as we are all ways able to give you a 1 to 1 demo as we have the ability to view our platform on your screen
0207 183 0431

Thanks.

Also a question going out for all. How different is the cash chart to the futures chart? Is it recommended to use the cash chart to trade futures?

If not where can I can a live futures charting package? As i cant seem to find any,

i currently use cs/ig but am looking for automation of a simple strat. how does it work? is ninjatrader all you need or do you need something else? do you need to know coding to use ninjatrader?

can you run more than one automated strat.

can you set it to run for only part of the day?

are there extra costs in the spread?

are there any seminars in the uk that walk through automation?

can one test through a demo?

Last edited:
Does the FB platform allow you to set your stop loss and target price when opening a trade?

There are a few options re this point
if you wish to execute a strategy ie mkt/limit and stop you would need to use Ninja trader
However on our own platform you can input your limit/stop prices on a OCO ticket hit market on the ladder or another order ticket then click submit on your order ticket, so 2 clicks instead of ninja's one!

as they say the choice is yours :)

How much does Ninja cost to use with FB? Any special prices, or is it just the same as with a 'normal' broker?

anyone thinking about using Ninja be aware that FB don't supply back data .....so if you wana draw some trend lines on an hour chart you cant.
3063006315_2720291519_o.png

anyone thinking about using Ninja be aware that FB don't supply back data .....so if you wana draw some trend lines on an hour chart you cant.
3063006315_2720291519_o.png

just to point out that this is Ninja not Futuresbetting, they supply the charts and the platform, we supply the data feed with the spreads.

just to point out that this is Ninja not Futuresbetting, they supply the charts and the platform, we supply the data feed with the spreads.

Does Ninja with your data show the market spreads, or the effective spreads with FB's slice added... or can the settings be chosen, so that the charge can appear in the profit/loss as if it were a normal broker commission?