Futures course

davistrader

Hi there,
after two years of forex trading i've discovered futures: until now i've just taken tastytrade and cme course but they are just a quick introduction;
so i am looking for a in deep course and i've found smb futures foundation course and axia futures introductory training
i was wondering which one is the right choiche for a newbie like me???
at the moment i am studying at the london trading institute which is a good one but is designed for forex and i am interested in index rather than currencies...

I have no experience about any courses although I do trade Futures.
What do you want from or expect to get from completing a specific Futures Course ?

In my opinion, so that you don't spend a lot of money you can take courses on youtube. It is great that now on the internet you can find everything to learn

not all courses on youtube are useful and that is a big problem because it takes a lot of time to find the right one...and i think that it is better to have a mentor to guide you..

because futures are traded in a exchange where everyone can see what happens in the market...forex is traded with cfd in otc market where usually your broker acts as a counterpart...