Forex & Futures Beginner Guides

datamonkey

51 1
For any of you guys brand new to trading, you might want to check out the attached pdf's.

One is a Forex starter guide and the other is an introduction to Futures trading from CME.

They give a good foundation for trading both markets...

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• FX_Starter_Guide_PD.pdf
    754.8 KB · Views: 850
  • IntroToFuturesBrochure.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 464

fxrookie24

23 0
For any of you guys brand new to trading, you might want to check out the attached pdf's.

One is a Forex starter guide and the other is an introduction to Futures trading from CME.

Enjoy ;)

This looks good, thank you. Do you know where I could find some free info about calculating lot sizes? and how much to place per pip?

robertofx

139 1

Enjoy ;)

Thanks for sharing these important resources.

Cheers :clap:

Tinnaz369

52 4

Enjoy ;)

I'll have a read through when I have time and give some feedback.
Cheers for posting!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock