Futex/General Interview Advice

DB0404

Hi,

I realise there is another thread along these lines, but it seemed to move onto a debate on the morals/quality of the company.

I have my first interview with Futex on Friday (after completing/passing the online assessment) I would like to know if anyone has any advice on things to read up on before the interview.

I have no experience in trading, I left school after my A-levels, not taking up the University position studying Economics. I have no experience in trading, or any other job for that matter as I have been playing poker for the last 5 years.

I am not sure whether they have invited me just out of curiosity. But the only experience knowledge I have of the markets is what I've picked up from reading this forum, babypips.com and practice Forex trading for the last couple of months (on a demo account and a small account I self funded) .

Thanks in advance for any replies

Hi,

I realise there is another thread along these lines, but it seemed to move onto a debate on the morals/quality of the company.

I have my first interview with Futex on Friday (after completing/passing the online assessment) I would like to know if anyone has any advice on things to read up on before the interview.

I have no experience in trading, I left school after my A-levels, not taking up the University position studying Economics. I have no experience in trading, or any other job for that matter as I have been playing poker for the last 5 years.

I am not sure whether they have invited me just out of curiosity. But the only experience knowledge I have of the markets is what I've picked up from reading this forum, babypips.com and practice Forex trading for the last couple of months (on a demo account and a small account I self funded) .

Thanks in advance for any replies

How did your interview go?? any advice?

Im similar, poker player but did the degree in economics alongside, no experience except dabbling in demo accounts. generally went through my CV, asked a few questions about why I wanted to be a trader, checked I was prepared for what to expect. Got a final interview next week.

It seems to be that in the 1st interview they do seem to just go over your CV and just ask general questions about why you want to be a trader. They do put you on the spot so you need to be prepared for that. Btw jakdaripaa how long did they take to get back to you? I just had my 1st interview today and would appreciate if you could give some advice/feedback for the final interview once you have been.