Futex

N Rothschild

Legendary member
Hi folks, i know there has been a million threads on futex but im looking for some specific advice.

Been invited to an interview with them how ever i live in Scotland. The interview is in woking, is this where any position obtained would be based? I also understand only a few people get threw the interview stage and even after that people get booted off every 2 weeks, is this correct? Obvisouly i would move to England for any possible posision with them how ever if i could potentialy be booted off after 2 weeks (even if i got in) this would be quite a risk.

Any ideas?

Thanks

They don't boot people off. You'll be on the sim until you're profitable, for as long as you like (so long as you dont feck about).

There is no way anyone would get "booted out" after two weeks. The team at Futex will work with you and do their best to make sure you become profitable even if you don't have a clue what you are doing and are not yet profitable. That is what the training programme is about. As long as you work hard (get in early and display a real willingness to learn) then they will have no problems with you whatsoever. The majority of people that leave Futex seem to do so because they are unable to support themselves financially (this applies to those that do not earn a wage and are unable to make money). If you come to Woking, hook me up, I will show you around.

i had got the booting off impression from the futex vs Schneider thread. Thanks for the offer i will gladly take you up on this offer if i am sucesfull

I've got an interview there next Thursday...going down from York and it's costing me 80 sheets so I'd better get through to the next round :D. If anyone has any tips or advice other than what was given in the "Futex 1st interview" thread and the other big ones, I'd appreciate it.

SL