Funds Raised From Traders Day

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
Hi all,

Thought you may like to know that I have just looked at the accounts for the above event, total costs including food, coffee, room, AV equipment come to £475 which means that we will be donating £245 to the British Heart Foundation in memory of PT. Great stuff :)

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
On behalf of T2W members that attended yesterday, I wish to extend our thanks to you for taking the time and effort to organise the event. I personally had a great time and found your session particularly relevant. I'm sure every one went away with more than they arrived with.
Well done.
Martin

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi Helen.

I would just like to second everything that Chartman said. It was a wonderful day.

A special mention should also goto Chartman for producing the CD's - I've been reading through the material this morning, and it all looks perfect.

Thanks again Helen and Chartman

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
Hi H,

ummm, can i third what fb wrote - i really enjoyed it and am glad i came - thanks for putting it all together...

TBS

385 0
Yep, well done H, good fun all round.

TBS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock