FTSE Shorters community

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
so has anybody else been short?

I locked in my 250 point short for profit!!

I'm surprised the post election Euphoria didnt last long?

Where do you think FTSE is headed ?

interest rate cut expected later on that may push the market up temporarily so lock in your profits shorters?

I was hoping for a rally to 5000 but that looks very short lived. Looks like we are heading back to test the lows.

I think we're heading south of 4000 very soon. Who knows where it will stop? 2003's low around 3600?

Hi all...

Anyone who is interested in financial/political/economic opinons pls take some time to read my blog...I will also be commenting regularly on the FTSE.

Tyson Knows Best

Thank all!

Hi all...

Anyone who is interested in financial/political/economic opinons pls take some time to read my blog...I will also be commenting regularly on the FTSE.

Tyson Knows Best

Thank all!

Will Hutton on the Guardian's "Comment is Free" blog says that markets must be very, very stupid, presumably because they didn't like the rate cut that he and Larry Elliot (another Grauniad hack) have been calling for for ages. Well, someone is certainly being very, very stupid.

Personally, I've never liked trading the FTSE much, since it does rather have all the hallmarks of irrationality about it. At least I can half see some of the reasons for moves in currencies and commodities, even if they are not always rational.