FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Nice juicy range market....

Attachments

• _20161122_090556.jpg
    _20161122_090556.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 209
10800 has become a key level, I expect DAX to fail at 10800 level (if at all) and pullback to 10600 level or may be below that. breach of 10800 will be strong bull signal....

Attachments

• DAX1.jpg
    DAX1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DAX2.jpg
    DAX2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 118
......................................you don't call, you don't write, you just went away & left us all to struggle on all alone ha ha ha !

How ya been stranger ?

looking for a FTSE thread, this seems like a good thread as it includes DAX and dow which I also want to trade. Traded FTSE about 3-4 times, all winners (but 3 very small) one was fairly decent for a beginner like myself.

Decided to trade today, I was lazy, didnt know about the pending theresa may announcement until after I got in trade, didnt do research before trading as i usually do, didnt even look back at last few daily sessions to see 3 out of 5 we red candle bars (looked like it wanted to go short and i went long!)

so what are people thinking now? Support at 7090 and go long or look for continuation of selling unless confirmation of bulls coming in is shown?

Attachments

• FTSE support.png
    FTSE support.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 124
After yesterdays announcement by theresa may, today I didnt see much going on today.

Looks like 7090.2 has been hit at 8pm bar on FTSE 100 Cash(on my CFD account)

Tomorrow at the open go long right away at this price? Wait for confirmation to long if so what confirmation?

Or are we expecting a further short of the market in which case try and sell an intra day high?

I can see from the daily chart it looks like it will break the support of 7090 amid political and global turmoil (election, brexit, syria north korea etc market will be worried and go to safe heavens like spot gold and swiss franc?)

Attachments

• FTSE daily.png
    FTSE daily.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 125
  • FTSE 1hr.png
    FTSE 1hr.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 116
Markets are Teflon, nothing has fazed them. The only casualty of super Thu (for now) seems to be the GBP that fell 2%. Comey testimony may have some impact in a few days time as every word is analyzed and interpreted. The reality is that America wants to rewrite democracy and unseat Trump, Comey was a convenient distraction to Trump's agenda. Comey made a fatal mistake with the Clinton investigation so it was proper that he get fired, he was incompetent, but he's now portrayed as a victim to get to Trump and reverse the democratic process. Comey is certainly dancing to the tune of the conspiracy and for that, he's an idiot in my opinion. Watch this because the dance is not yet over and markets may react badly soon