FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

really thought that the ftse would go to 5700's, that major spike in the beginning was interesting. They are just delaying the rapery

Dax bullish momentum continues on. Price however getting squeezed so we should see some excellent movement this week.

A couple of areas to note:
9288-9264

Stack loads of res and support below all those areas.

Dax bullish momentum continues on. Price however getting squeezed so we should see some excellent movement this week.

A couple of areas to note:
9288-9264

Stack loads of res and support below all those areas.

Hi thank you for the levels every day chronic, what distance stops do you use from your entries, and R:R do you try and use?

Hi thank you for the levels every day chronic, what distance stops do you use from your entries, and R:R do you try and use?

Morning Libbo.

Most of the time very tight stops, I get stopped out quite a bit. Won't say exactly how many as it does change from time to time. Regarding R:R I rarely close out out trades, I let the market do that for me so it really does depend. Ie I don't really have a fixed target of when I'll take profit

resistance for ftse is 6036 for the day, it will probably end up closing very close to the opening price

Buy just before 8.00 a.m with a low stop/lose potential gaining big while risking less. If the market takes off big in one direction you nail it big.

Morning

Areas:
9485-500
9354-9332

Personally think we'll dump in the open for a bull test in those 300 areas. Let's see what happens but the trend is up from the 24th Feb.

Dax into the week.

2gts2hd.png

That 9438 area became res...was support on Friday. Decent movement off it. Also got an overnight Bounce from 9388. Obviously asleep lol