FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Amazing you've found any spare time manage any of these trades with the number of posts this morning :rolleyes:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit m8.

Concentrate on your own account and leave me to worry about mine.

Plus its amazing what technology can do these days, one click of a button and POOF!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit m8.

Concentrate on your own account and leave me to worry about mine.

Plus its amazing what technology can do these days, one click of a button and POOF!

1. not your mate.
2. already placing me on ignore after just one little jibe?
3. 51 posts in less than 6 days since joining... and yet you already seem so very very accomplished, I really don't know what we ever could have done without your input :innocent:
4. looks like @itspossible was bang on the money as always :whistling

It's amazing, you come to a trading forum to talk about trading and actually do talk about trading and you get sarcasm and forms of jealousy thrown your way about it.

Maybe I should just post about where I walked my dog and what I had for breakfast this morning and keep the thread on topic.

I wish I had "spare time to be a troll" instead of trading and sharing analysis.

As I said earlier, it failed pre-market auction and played bulls like a fiddle on false breakout before running stops below market.

IMO we should see a bit of a bounce to attract/entice fresh buyers into the market in order to build fresh stops once again below market. Once enough liquidity has formed below market then DAX will make another move lower.

10,882 is the biggy on the "technical analysis" front as below there 'technically' confirms a double top, all-be-it a short term one that has a technical target at 10,700's where a value area is located at 10,725/40.

Overall, continuing to sell into rallies as the market auction suggests trap buyers and run stops for now.

Selling again 10,980

Straight back into profile distribution 10,980/11,000, that should be enough to entice fresh buyers with stops below 10,900!!

Rallies and false breakouts > Selling opportunities.

So far so good, think we see a good test of 10,882 soon

Nikkei 225 18,926.91 +243.67 +1.30%
Hang Seng 23,042.00 +473.57 +2.10%-OVERNIGHT
FTSE UP
CAC UP
DOW FUTURES UP
DAX TREADING WATER ?????????????????????????
Strange.

Would think that bulls who got long probably have their stops at 10,935/40 with the rest below 10,900. So looking for them to be tripped to fuel the move lower soon imo.

Check out the retail sentiment index

Attachments

• 2015-11-04_09-47-02.png
    2015-11-04_09-47-02.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 105
I said this last night, but it goes without saying again...Tradestar has probably contributed more in the past 6 days than most people have in the past 10 months I've been on here. Fake or no fake, i dont' care, he/she is providing good charts.

please keep up the good work, I've learnt a thing or two about cycles.

10920 - DAX - Sell bet - stake 2 - Take Profit @ 10890, as mentioned previously am a newbie and playing demo account only at the moment.

I said this last night, but it goes without saying again...Tradestar has probably contributed more in the past 6 days than most people have in the past 10 months I've been on here. Fake or no fake, i dont' care, he/she is providing good charts.

please keep up the good work, I've learnt a thing or two about cycles.
agree

Nikkei 225 18,926.91 +243.67 +1.30% Catch Up
Hang Seng 23,042.00 +473.57 +2.10%-OVERNIGHT Catch up
FTSE UP Oil staying high and catch up
CAC UP Who cares!
DOW FUTURES UP Abit
DAX TREADING WATER ????????????????????????? VW and been the star performer of late
Strange.

Perhaps.

Think we are still to see the real cost to VW and its pals next year when they actually have to start bringing the cars in to fix the issue. Will reflect more on next years balance sheets and likely be a 2016 summer drama for DAX.

Couple of interesting charts.

1st one is DAX relative to is 20 day average, still showing negative divergence, posted this yesterday actually but updated today.

2nd is the total Put/Call Ratio, 'normally' we should expect a reading of +2SD or +3SD on the ratio v DAX to signal a bottom on DAX.

My red circles represent periods where the ratio hit the +2SD ot +3SD and DAX found a bottom and rallied. Just now the Put/Call ratio is fairly low trading around the 'mean', my seasonal cycle suggests a dip on DAX once the 'consolidation' period is over and therefore we could see the Put/Call ratio head up to the +2/3SD to help time a bottom on DAX later in the month maybe.

Attachments

• 2015-11-04_11-30-51.png
    2015-11-04_11-30-51.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 123.png
    123.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 87
My thoughts, same as yesterday and this morning with a little update if anyone interested.

Attachments

• 2015-11-04_11-58-11.png
    2015-11-04_11-58-11.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 90
Ending diagonal I'm tracking is still holding. there's a possibility of a pump in the US open to TradeStar15's sell area, then a dump outside of the diagonal.

Any EURO traders ?

Was going to post this last night but got sidetracked.

This years seasonality cycle (changes every year based on data) calls for consolidation then a strong rally. No major dips are suggested.

First chart shows the cycle along with a daily EUR/USD chart, looks like we are entering the consolidation phase which may last a few days or weeks, then a decent end of year rally of 500/600 pips or so.

Second chart is a possible trade location area if a swing failure is seen.

Plenty of opportunity coming to stock up the old xmas bank balance. :D

Attachments

• 2015-11-03_21-24-42.png
    2015-11-03_21-24-42.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 2015-11-04_12-44-05.png
    2015-11-04_12-44-05.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 90
HVN = High Volume Node...right....so if I understand in my simple terms...its going to be a bit slow in eating up the volume before it follows the trend i.e. downtrend....apologies for anything which I may have misinterpreted :)