FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Morning.

10200-10220 (minor)

Starts to get a bit tricky round here. Can anyone provide any other insights with areas? Particularly above 10186?

Morning.

10200-10220 (minor)

Starts to get a bit tricky round here. Can anyone provide any other insights with areas? Particularly above 10186?

Hi Chronictrader, I'm curious about your points of interest - are these target prices, triggers to buy or sell or something else?

Hi Chronictrader, I'm curious about your points of interest - are these target prices, triggers to buy or sell or something else?

Nope to everything. These are just areas I identify where I think the market will provide support / res. you've got to wait for the signal. So in answer to your question, yes and no :)

Nope to everything. These are just areas I identify where I think the market will provide support / res. you've got to wait for the signal. So in answer to your question, yes and no :)
And on what timeframe(s) do you use to determine these possible support/resistances?

And on what timeframe(s) do you use to determine these possible support/resistances?

For premarket - early morning between 7-8 GMT - 5/15 min.

opening us / Europe - 4 hours

I think what helps me the most is that I solely trade the dax so my understanding of is pretty good. Lol not to say I'm a market God because I'm not, but I'm just of the view it's better to master one thing. And know a bit about everything else

For example, this morning we had 10120 marked. It pumped from that area to 10145 which was previous support overnight, then took a dump. You couldn't have seen that on the larger time frames

For example, this morning we had 10120 marked. It pumped from that area to 10145 which was previous support overnight, then took a dump. You couldn't have seen that on the larger time frames
we had 10184 area marked as res nearly a week ago

Last edited:
possible plan for the day
retest 10184 area
pullback ??
if it breaks...that area needs to be support
thats it

2027-2032 marked as a major res last weekend
same again
retest..get support areas underneath
if it breaks 2032 area needs to be supp