FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

9hq88x.gif

latest trend

Yes that was a great call Dentist.

17100 was around the fibonacci level of the 18363 May High - 15371 Aug low range.

it topped about the 17180 level on Tuesday Oct 13th...

My initial target had been slightly higher at the 17230 level that has not been hit as yet. and the high came in a day later than I had indicated..
Next target would be the 17360 17400 level.

Usually the Dow does not turn on on a longer term basis on Fibonacci levels in its various ranges.. at least not that much when I have been observing it

It usually hits between a 66.66 / 70.7 range zone or above that 78.6 / 83%

So I think it may go higher.

Will it rally again this week, I wonder into the Option expiry ?

Longer term ... I think if the Dow does not turn / reverse in the next 2 weeks.. that we may actually see a continued rally maybe into Dec/ Early January 2016.

I did think December or early January would be major lows...but I am now wondering if that maybe an inverse and become major highs...

My next main October cycles for turns suggest into the weekend 17th/18th Oct and 20th/21st then 23rd Oct.

It seems as if your trading system is working very well for you on various time levels and you are having great success.

OCT 10, 2015, 1:21PM
dowsp...
we said last weekend the dow had a possible target of 17100 area
it opened at 16440 area on Sunday night
high was 17120 area
700 point rally
nailed...
16000 at NFP...1100 point plus rally on dow since

Last edited:
At my desk

Oh dear.... thought I looked cool flashing my big P/L on the tube this morning. Was about to close 9960 on the second attempt when I thought nah.

Closed next stop as we were spiking... squandered 15 points profit.

Back in short btw

Yes
Scalps in and out ofour10010 to 10026 area
Area marked earlier
Who cares if it goes down or up
Areas are marked...thats it

Well I'm trying to get out of scalping - I only wish I met you guys sooner - your calls are great.... It has been very profitable for me but is wrecking me... too much hard work especially if you have a desk job to do too. :confused:

Best of luck guys

Well I'm trying to get out of scalping - I only wish I met you guys sooner - your calls are great.... It has been very profitable for me but is wrecking me... too much hard work especially if you have a desk job to do too. :confused:

Best of luck guys
we are all nervous wrecks on this thread...lol

Trading View Today: DAX confirmed a further weak closing below the low of the previous session suggesting that a top could be in place for the DAX. After a possible correction we expect further weakness suggesting even a resumption of the decline!
The indicators of the daily chart are still well positive showing however potential negative reversals. The indicators of the s/t charts are instead still below the line supporting further weakness. Bullish divergences confirm the negative tone. While below 10’025 I favour a move toward the 200 hours line, now found at 9812.
I sold at the 9995 overshooting. Put a stop at 10’075!!