FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

its all the same.... nothing new in this world....
could be
aqua line...column of X"s just below..a fake

uog89.gif

In order to call reversal in DAX... I would like to see DAX above 11850....

Attachments

• DAX_24APRV3.jpg
    DAX_24APRV3.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 98
A good week over all, hope you all collected some nice pips...

Next week gonna bring some good stuff along with test of my new gizmo ....

Have a great weekend everyone !!!

And Doc ! don't forget jack Daniels

The spirits are telling me to sell the FTSE100 from today until after the election so I have placed a sell order at 7069 with the spirits telling me to target 6920 to close the trade.

The spirits are telling me to sell the FTSE100 from today until after the election so I have placed a sell order at 7069 with the spirits telling me to target 6920 to close the trade.

haven't looked at FTSE for a while... but spirits telling me that there is a change in trend in DAX coming in on Monday....

(Reuters)

At a briefing with reporters after a tense meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece on Friday, Schaeuble was asked if euro zone finance ministers were working on a "Plan B" in case negotiations on funding with cash-strapped Athens fail.

"You shouldn't ask responsible politicians about alternatives," Schaeuble answered, adding one only need to use one's imagination to envisage what could happen.

He indicated that if he were to answer in the affirmative that ministers were working on a Plan B -- what to do when Greece runs out of money and cannot pay back its debt -- he could trigger panic.

To explain his position, he drew a parallel with the secrecy that was necessary during the initial stage of planning for German reunification in 1989.

"If back then a minister in charge -- I was one of them -- would have said beforehand, we have a plan for reunification, then the whole world probably would have said: 'The Germans have gone completely crazy.'"

dax was out of sync from wednesday morning..bulls got burnt till Friday morning
a couple of moves from that 11740 pivot area
lets see if 11700 can hold

2a0kpaf.gif

a more condensed look

20sd24y.gif

trend and horizontal res at 11850 area...jessi"s pivot area
trend supp starts at 11776 area

DAX chart and setup remains the same.... DAX likely to break 11850....

Attachments

• DAX_27APRV1.jpg
    DAX_27APRV1.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 103