FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

excellent premarket and open price action...sets you up for the day
100 point range in 15 mins...thats what we want

im seeing this now

8704053babe33fa7795ded0787c1e803.png

we got some decent traction from your 11700 up to 11777..which we had marked from yesterday
then a plummet

gone a bit rangebound..but we are just over one hour into the open..could go either way
but we already have plenty..so we dont really care

Morning all, I'm new here. 24 year old grad looking to make some extra income off trading (I love it so much more than my day job). Looking to get into trading full time i.e be able to quit work one day. I'm up £700 net since I started in Jan (don't trade too often and only put positions when I see opportunities). Only trade the major european indices too Dax, FTSE and a bit of Euro Stoxx. Currently have a short position on FTSE @ 7050. Really want to use this thread to learn as well.

Morning all, I'm new here. 24 year old grad looking to make some extra income off trading (I love it so much more than my day job). Looking to get into trading full time i.e be able to quit work one day. I'm up £700 net since I started in Jan (don't trade too often and only put positions when I see opportunities). Only trade the major european indices too Dax, FTSE and a bit of Euro Stoxx. Currently have a short position on FTSE @ 7050. Really want to use this thread to learn as well.
we are all useless on this thread...