FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Attachments

• three_monkeys_2.jpg
    three_monkeys_2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 578
like being back at school and we wait for the other school bullies to tag along

and the first one appears

Why would you even insinuate that I could be a Bully when you don't even know me jeff stop being a jerk chill out !!

I've just been following some of these threads and think the back and forth at Jessi is hilarious from both camps hence the 'You Guys' quote .

Why can't anyone inject some hilarity into these threads . Lets face it Trading is tough enough sometimes as it is or are you a 100% Hit rate No Loss Trader :D;)

like being back at school and we wait for the other school bullies to tag along

I'm very sorry you were bullied at school, that explains a lot :cry:. You really need to overcome that emotional block as it will adversely affect your trading.
Good luck. :)

I'm very sorry you were bullied at school, that explains a lot :cry:. You really need to overcome that emotional block as it will adversely affect your trading.
Good luck. :)

Like I said before being 'tagged' a Bully - 'You Guys' :LOL:

I am glad that these guys has to come to this thread and post here....old habits never dies :LOL::LOL::LOL: it takes time...

yep agree when you reappeared on the thread he sulked and disappeared then came back on the offensive. For somebody who thinks your a fake he spends a lot of time following this thread when hes got his own kingdom back. The crazy thing is he clearly knows his stuff and could add a lot but he never does just bitches when someone new comes along. Its like the charts i have seen this pattern repeat with him many times.

I am glad that these guys has to come to this thread and post here....old habits never dies :LOL::LOL::LOL: it takes time...

Are you and Jeff referring to Postman or Moi ??? Maybe some confusion !

If its me you think is that Dow guy or any of the others masquerading under a false Nick then you are severely mistaken .

If you weren't / aren't referring to me then I can only apologise :)

Are you and Jeff referring to Postman or Moi ??? Maybe some confusion !

If its me you think is that Dow guy or any of the others masquerading under a false Nick then you are severely mistaken .

If you weren't / aren't referring to me then I can only apologise :)

Well this is going on for a week now and if you see some initial posts in this thread you know who we are talking about....

Well this is going on for a week now and if you see some initial posts in this thread you know who we are talking about....

Yep i've seen most of the posts fair enough NOT me then , no worries .

Good days trading boys I need to tend to my main Income so FLAT as a pancake for rest of week !