FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Having been about 75 offside at one time? You sure play a risky game, jess :)

It depends on how much you are gunning for , and how much % you're risking , 75 points offside is picnic for me .

Yes, I see that, so what made you cover at 25?

Well, its FED day and you got to consider volatility... market eventually follows immediate trend unless reversal are shown....

And I only put small % of my days profit on risk so all well managed ....:cool:

Looks a wise move so far :) Just gut feel, then or short term PA?

Well , I tend to target big moves rather then targeting many small moves... if a big move is coming, I don't focus on small setups....that distracts too much...

too many trades... too many error... and too many loss/profits... I just try to avoid them...

Well , I tend to target big moves rather then targeting many small moves... if a big move is coming, I don't focus on small setups....that distracts too much...

too many trades... too many error... and too many loss/profits... I just try to avoid them...

no, I meant any price action that contributed to your feeling that it was time to exit

no, I meant any price action that contributed to your feeling that it was time to exit

Well sticking too long near boundary was a dilemma and if I have got chance its better to see how dollar settling....it was just neutral at the top of the channel...

London open this morning was good again. Out from the level of dax close at 8:00pm last night,
One cannot ask for more clarity.:):innocent:

2jg2ozt.gif

that chart input gave us 18112 area trend res
so the 50% of up column is shown at 17953 area
17884 area breakout/aqua
it is daily data ..4 hour was too noisy
thats it

DAX is stuck in a congestion area.....I guess a big move is waiting....

Attachments

• DAX_19MARV1.jpg
    DAX_19MARV1.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 93