FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

'it may still be appropriate to be patient', though this would look like a messy compromise that would undermine the principle of 'data dependency'. That said, whether 'patience' is retained or discarded may prove to be somewhat moot for those that have been resolutely long USD vs. EUR, and indeed long of equities, with the proximity of quarter end perhaps making this an ideal opportunity to notch some profits on those positions, and may be add some volatility as we head into quarter end and then into the Easter holiday liquidity drought, especially in light of the fact that Friday also brings equity futures and options expiries.
from Marc Ostwald

I am closing some more DAX position @ 11890 for about 180 point...

Attachments

• DAX_18MARV1.jpg
    DAX_18MARV1.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 132
I thought they would have told you less swinging in the relationship and to go straight!

ha ha ha, they did, but mostly all my indecision was giving her the 'ump, so she was always going off out without me.........

.......she was rattling on about going off to see jessi someone

if you see DAX cash chart.... yesterday presented a Dark cloud cover, that too at the peak... that indicates a reversal... now today is confirmation day and we can see sell-off further down...if confirmed we can see sell -off for a week or so... or may be more....we will see...