FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

And here is the apple chart I posted some time back... ready to fly... :cheesy:

Attachments

• Apple_18MARV1.jpg
    Apple_18MARV1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 217
And here is the apple chart I posted some time back... ready to fly... :cheesy:

about the apple chart, sometimes i see a slight break like that and then it comes back in to continue the channel and i have to readjust the trendline (sods law lol)... you're quite confident thats a break up are you?

Last edited:
about the apple chart, sometimes i see a slight break like that and then it comes back in to continue the channel and i have to readjust the trendline (sods law lol)... you're quite confident thats a break up are you?

Hi myattitude,

agree on that, market is always right :), looking into patterns tells me that price can continue up but market sell-off can have impact as well, so lets see...

Morning any key levels in the dax to look out for this morning?

Morning libbo2003

12100 is the number... above 12100 buy and below remains in short setup... watch out the blue channel.

breach of 11900 will continue sell...

Attachments

• DAX_18MARV2.jpg
    DAX_18MARV2.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 127
DOW: 17900 is the number, below that sell and breach of 17900 is buy...

breach of 17822 (blue line) sell...

Attachments

• DOW_18MARV2.jpg
    DOW_18MARV2.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 128
morning Jessi & all, going to see how dax bounces around between 1200 & yest close if todays open pushes price right down, I don't want to get too bearish today incase it's an 8am open inducement move by MM, where they get everybody bearish, trap & kill

If its a push up at open I will just buy btfd until exhaustion & she runs out of steam into the areas you mentioned (looking at PA to make sure it's not trap kill bullish MM move at open)

if bearish I will just sell the f'kin peaks

......all after the shakeouts of course (well, that's the plan, the shakeout is the tricky bit)

May look at breakout trades today

good luck all

Morning Jeff, tokyojoe

Break down of that blue channel is sell, else if tourched 12100 and falis then sell, if breached 12100 buy:cheesy:

Last edited:
repeat of yesterday from the level of us close
70 pips so far,
looks like an early coffee break:)

repeat of yesterday from the level of us close
70 pips so far,
looks like an early coffee break:)

Morning 2be, spot on mate, I usually wait for the craziness of the open to settle, mainly because IG's price isn't anywhere near DMA, but you're doing another bish bosh done !!

Morning 2be, spot on mate, I usually wait for the craziness of the open to settle, mainly because IG's price isn't anywhere near DMA, but you're doing another bish bosh done !!
price just hit that 11930 level with lighting speed:) Mr Bucket shop MM made some good pips! (for me this time LOL)