FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

hello ct, hope you are well mate, just taking a look now, has it been this slow from the open this morning ?

The chart shows some dramatics, but just wondered if the pace was reasonably fast from 8am ?

I haven't been in it for a while, expecting this week to be thin on players

hello ct, hope you are well mate, just taking a look now, has it been this slow from the open this morning ?

The chart shows some dramatics, but just wondered if the pace was reasonably fast from 8am ?

I haven't been in it for a while, expecting this week to be thin on players

Hey mate, it was pretty wild in the open but it's slowed down now - typical really.

Yesterday was the worst...200+ rally in the open, then a very slow +150 point tank (took about 3 hours), then US just sank it to a hole lol :LOL:

Hey mate, it was pretty wild in the open but it's slowed down now - typical really.

Yesterday was the worst...200+ rally in the open, then a very slow +150 point tank (took about 3 hours), then US just sank it to a hole lol :LOL:

Ah Balls !! late to the party again :LOL:

200 open rally yest :eek: blatant bull trap shenanigans, ah well I hope you rode it & dumped it mate, bit of a bugger when it takes off if not on board though, then the ol' sneaky sell off eh !

Going to be in today from 2.15 to 4pm

I Will be in it quite alot in January

Good luck today :)

rw5hma.png

More downside in the US session imho. Levels there to see. But think we'll get a swing long going into christmas.

sold 10520, stopped out, then caught the break to 10550. Shorts in from there. Very good movement off there. Was expecting 10520 to hold - it didn't, stopped out of that one. Just stopped out on short from 10550

Good analysis, chronictrader. What do you think about home sales data? Does it affect to DAX somehow?