FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

From the last bounce the DAX is flying - Initially pretty strong ?! What's up with that ?

Oversold that tail but the buy back was immense - 1942 support in place ?

...... OK now she's slowing down but still quite impressive
Yeah
We nailed every single point on that upmove
And a few of the downers

2 areas to note for this afternoon..

9700 and 9600 - a break and hold of both should give direction for the afternoon.

There's our 14:00 dump. gonna hold to go lower??

I'm out went in too early at 9670 then added another weight at 9700. Close call as it looked like it was going to pop.

Exited 9650. That was nerve-racking. I've now closed the trading platform and really do not want to see another candlestick until I go home this evening.

Good luck to you all.

I'm out went in too early at 9670 then added another weight at 9700. Close call as it looked like it was going to pop.

Exited 9650. That was nerve-racking. I've now closed the trading platform and really do not want to see another candlestick until I go home this evening.

Good luck to you all.[/QUOTE
Trend was upwards...all day
Buy8ng the dips....as we said at the open
Yesterday...Trend was down...sell the rallies

Good luck to you all.[/QUOTE
Trend was upwards...all day
Buy8ng the dips....as we said at the open
Yesterday...Trend was down...sell the rallies

i still sold the rallies today, equally as fruitful as buying dip but not as risky in the right spots. range bound after making the high/low. low looks more vulnerable at this stage. strategy for me remains to sell rallies at res.

looking to sell spx 1945-55 area for move down to 1860/70, 1830 then 1800, will add if closes below 1935 on daily, risk at 1980 which cancels the bearish set up.

IF the spx does breakdown to sub 1900, i would not be surprised to we manage to reach 9000 on dax fairly quickly. again resistance in 9780/90 area before 10K that needs to still in play for the bulls.