FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Well the buying was strong... with volume traded was 112.4M as compared with last 10 days avg volume of 91.9M.

13th March and 12th march been traded with 101,741,700 and 116,256,000...

Today was gap open as well....

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV2.jpg
    DAX_16MARV2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 129
I see pullback to 11900 area, we have fib 61 and res/sup level.

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV3.jpg
    DAX_16MARV3.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 151
(Reuters) - Describing the euro zone economy as "steadily recovering", European Central Bank President Mario Draghi called on Monday for a "quantum leap" in European integration so countries share more sovereignty.

A week after the ECB began printing money to buy sovereign bonds, Draghi said the bank's stimulus, lower oil prices and structural reforms in euro zone economies were helping support growth in the 19-country bloc.
Euro zone countries had not yet converged sufficiently to dispel doubts about the bloc's cohesion, said Draghi, stressing: "We have now integrated too much to even entertain reversing the process – our economies are far too intertwined."
"In sum, my conclusion is that there must be a quantum leap in institutional convergence," Draghi said.

"We need to move from a system of rules and guidelines for national economic policy making, to a system of further sovereignty sharing within common institutions," he added.

DOW remain bullish as long as above red line....

Attachments

• DOW_16MARV1.jpg
    DOW_16MARV1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 123
FTSE Out of hrs price hovering around the red line...bullish above red line as well

Attachments

• FTSE_16MARV1.jpg
    FTSE_16MARV1.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 121
tempting as the dow is, whenever i see a good position at night, while im tempted to place the order then,that means i cant watch any price action overnight and might get taken out (which has happened before), so i normally wait til the morning. lets hope its still there and waits for us like a good boy...

tempting as the dow is, whenever i see a good position at night, while im tempted to place the order then,that means i cant watch any price action overnight and might get taken out (which has happened before), so i normally wait til the morning. lets hope its still there and waits for us like a good boy...

Well said MA.... overnight seems to be calm...lets see the opening actions...

little change in DAX price overnight.. lets see where price breaks..

Attachments

• DAX_17MARV1.jpg
    DAX_17MARV1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 112
Same with DOW, breach of 17900 would be short call... above 17900 remains bullish...

Attachments

• DOW_17MARV1.jpg
    DOW_17MARV1.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 117