FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

ooooh is she gonna get that whip out for a clearout ??

expecting a poke up so exited

If you see the daily chart...and weekly... a consolidation is due any moment...if this has to be a healthy rally.... otherwise pop and drop....

since 12th Jan straight line , not justifying anything, a separate thought...

As its just dropped back a little from all time high, I have a part confirmation signal short, so I've entered a quarter size position, if this does break down, I will add to make the trade full size when momentum kicks in,

Short DAX @ 12202..... Stop 12215

As its just dropped back a little from all time high, I have a part confirmation signal short, so I've entered a quarter size position, if this does break down, I will add to make the trade full size when momentum kicks in,

Short DAX @ 12202..... Stop 12215

Stop to entry, worse case scenario now Zilch. :LOL:

too late in the day for me now, it'll be bl@@dy typical if this bleeds down without a test of my original entry.......ah well profit is profit.... but !!!!!

good luck all

Entry and exit jessie, entry on p2, if the confluence of my set up prevails, (never show my full set up on a public forum!), the single line is my exit line, if I'm still in a trade when it turns I exit, however, if HA remain strong I can use theat to re-enter.

Price to be ahead of breaking through the entry P2, with the "exit line" already established.

Nothing fancy, simple stuff following momentum.
Hi are they normal MAs?

Bit late in the day for me to, dropped stop to lock in 25, happy if that get hits, but would be nicer if she falls away.

Classic set up, its taken time to get here, but the main give away that the top is here was between 2pm and 3pm UK time.

See how price did not break down at this point? So those in the know are creating this upside momentum into the climax. See the price gradients marked in the channels? More greed, less fear, all the components needed for a nice correction

Then later on ( and tomorrow) as we break, no fear to begin with, then wham bam the realisation kicks in that this has been a set up!

So just waiting to see if we push one more time during the speech after all what is he expected to say now?

The chart tells the story;)

Attachments

• DAX.jpg
    DAX.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 159
This is full engulfing in 30 minutes... a perfect entry point at top :)

Attachments

• DAX_16MARV7.jpg
    DAX_16MARV7.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 113
Time to hit the gym, being a long day, closed out position for +40.

Good night all

Last edited:
I need a nice drop of about 150 to break even. My phone broke whilst I was out and I hadn't placed a stop.