FTMO Challenge

I thought T2W was scam artists free. Looks like I will get banned today or tomorrow. I used to post as GOLDFINGER. I got banned for pissing off scam artists gurus. Don't waste your time with FTMO BS. Trade your own money.

Anyone can do it on a crazy movement day but how frequent are they?As I said it was just for fun.

I thought T2W was scam artists free. Looks like I will get banned today or tomorrow. I used to post as GOLDFINGER. I got banned for pissing off scam artists gurus. Don't waste your time with FTMO BS. Trade your own money.
If this is you then you were never banned and there are no deleted posts so not sure what you are referring to and the last time seen on T2W was 20 years ago ?

1646483055976.png

FTMO challenges and accounts if you can get them are good for hopefully helping to build your own capital a bit quicker but they aren't a long term thing in my opinion.

Are you still doing this? If so, how are you getting on?

I basically blew my account by not paying attention. I was long bitcoin, and FTMO took their services offline for maintenance, during which bitcoin tanked. MY fault for not reading the e-mail..

I have since passed another challenge and passed the verification on Friday. Am now waiting for my account..

1646657573557.png

Don't know if I have the discipline to keep my size down.The trouble trading with your own money is you can lose it.I think funding is the only way for a 'trader' (if they can actually do it) to make a go of things.The only trouble is once you're grabbed by the 'I'm a trader' psychosis it can take ten years to escape.You can potentially get drained paying ftmo (or other funder's fees) to satisfy your addiction.