From Impossible to Win to 100% a Week!

Yen Update

Had a gut feeling I should have taken profit at 75 pips, now it's turned around completely and I closed out for much less. Oh well not all retracements pay off.

This guy is a bs artist ... just scamming to pick up a few extra customers ... identical posts on baby pips and t2w ...

But as they say "another sucker born every minute" so I guess there will be admirers.

This guy is a bs artist ... just scamming to pick up a few extra customers ... identical posts on baby pips and t2w ...

But as they say "another sucker born every minute" so I guess there will be admirers.

Customers to what ????? Clearly you have not read the thread.

Yen Update

Yen Finally Completed conservative retracement, I missed this one, but it shows the strategy works yet again.

Looks like one of TRO's agents :)))

The 6 pips profit is the hallmark (usual suspects)

Why don't you give it a rest?

Posting on more than one forum does NOT make you a spammer or scammer.

Let Mister7 post in peace. If you don't like the thread then don't read it and don't trash it. Be polite and show Mister7 some respect.

Successful Week

I had been on Vacation but returned to a successful week in Trading. As some have requested a better description of my method I have posted Pics of the two trades I completed this week. My Edge is simply waiting for what I perceive as trend exhaustion, entering the market in a low risk position with a Conservative fib target. Entry is based upon calling the top or bottom of the last move. This week it worked beautifully.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3210/eurotrade.gif

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9041/yentrade.gif

This Week

Watch for the Euro to rise to around the 1.4350 area where it may give a retracement signal and watch for the Yen to battle for it's possible retracement entry around the 94.94 area.

Yen

The Yen moved much quicker than I anticipated and has completed its retracement, so I missed this one. Euro is still on track.

Euro

As I predicted the Euro has hit the the 1.4350 level and turned. Conservative target in the 1.4150 area if you wish to call the top at 4350 and take your chance for some profit this week.

Sucessful Euro Trade

sp3220090603162019.gif

If anyone is interested in learning this trading technique in further detail, drop me a line, if I get enough interest I may host some live trading chats via skype. I have tripled my account since April 17th with this method.

Week Outlook

We should be looking to Sell Yen and Buy Euro on retracement signals. Tentative targets are 97.55 for the yen and 1.4000 for Euro.

Week Outlook

This week both the Yen and Euro are in consolidation so far, so if a trade develops it will be a few days in.