free trials

JTrader

Hi
does anybody know any charting packages besides esignal which provide real-time data for FTSE 100 companies who offer a free trial?

Many thanks

Thanks for the pointers.
I have downloaded the Medved QT for use with the free ADVFN feed. I am unsure as to how 'real-time' the data that i am receivng actually is.
Does anybody have any experiences or views of this combination?

Cheers.

I'm probably wrong but if you are a free subscriber to ADVFN then the quotes are as follows

LSE, FOREX and OFEX quotes are live. NYSE and AMEX quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other quotes are delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.

QT uses your existing registration level to log in and tranfer the data into the new medium, the only delay would be the transfering of the data from ADVFN to QT, it comes down to how accurate do you want to be? :LOL:

this probably didn't help you :rolleyes:

I have just downloaded Stock analyzer it shareware and seems pretty useful
http://www.stock-anal.com/

nice ! just trying to get quotetracker working with ADVFN - cant because its not supported after market-hours :-( shame.

ColinRiche said:
thats not correct Kagemusha

it clearly states Free Real-Time Quotes on their home page

and the other exchanges are priced here:-

http://www.advfn.com/p.php?pid=prodmatrix&cb=1062709050&pid=prodmatrix&ref=

jklondon - if you need help to setup QT ready for tomorrows open email me directly or contact me through AIM

I thought i might be, however, when i log in and check my portfolio the footer on the page states

"LSE, FOREX and OFEX quotes are live. NYSE and AMEX quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other quotes are delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions
Copyright©1999-2003 ADVFN PLC. Copyright and limited reproduction. Privacy Policy. Investment Warning. Advertise with us. " :D

I had no end of problems with QT at work, I'm behind a firewall and i don't think it likes it much, could you guys post back and let me know how you got on with it

Ta

i think i misread the statement

"LSE, FOREX and OFEX quotes are live"

Thats is correct

no worries, I'm a total newb at this game so i read absolutley everything at least twice :D