Free Intraday trades and Scalps

Schwarzennegger

13 3
Yes, there is a good chance for USD to go up today. NFP is expected to take higher, however, we have to look at the actual data to validate our view.

Yes, there is a good chance for USD to go up today. NFP is expected to take higher, however, we have to look at the actual data to validate our view.
Thank you Tricia,actually i asked that for yesterday's USD/CHF i took the trade late as i saw u r post quite late,it went other way but came back,so got so profit.Thank you so much for that

Any thoughts on the AUD/JPY- Have a trade running few days! took @ sell 79.186 Looks like its nearly 2 years high, any hopes it comes down? Otherwise have to embrace the pain and close it. Same time i took another wrong one EUR/JPY sell @ 126.062
I noted the mistke i done , i am learning from it. Any suggestion for the trade is much appreciated.

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 25.01.2021

Pair: NZDUSD
Action: BUY

Open Price: 0.72091
Target Price: 0.72600
Stop Loss: 0.71600

New Buy Order Placed @0.72091

MacroBeat

64 11
Date: 25.01.2021

Pair: NZDUSD

Open Price: 0.72091
Target Price: 0.72600
Stop Loss: 0.71600

New Buy Order Placed @0.72091
i have watched a few of your posts but as i am new to the forum i just wonder about one thing.... i see all your trade ideas are based on same amt of pips between stop loss and take profit... which is a bit an odd risk reward in my eyes.. if it works for you great.. but if you win 5 and lose 5 you dont really get anywhere but maybe you do and you call 7 right out of 10 but find it very odd and yes, i am a seasoned Pro too of 40 years just to give you some feedbck about myself

Reactions: amtradingfx

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 26.01.2021

Pair: EURGBP

Open Price: 0.88852
Target Price: 0.89400
Stop Loss: 0.88300

New Buy Order Placed @0.88852

MacroBeat

64 11
if you have a moment, would still be great to maybe hear your answer about your strategy to consistently have a trade signal that has an equal t/p vs s/l in terms of pips and what the rational behind it is... as from a risk reward perspective, it throws up a few questions my end... this is not saying what you do doesnt work as i dont know, only you do... but still find it a bit surprising

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 28.01.2021

Pair: EURUSD

Open Price: 1.20950
Target Price: 1.21500
Stop Loss: 1.20450

New Buy Order Placed @1.20950

C

cantagril

0 0
if you have a moment, would still be great to maybe hear your answer about your strategy to consistently have a trade signal that has an equal t/p vs s/l in terms of pips and what the rational behind it is... as from a risk reward perspective, it throws up a few questions my end... this is not saying what you do doesnt work as i dont know, only you do... but still find it a bit surprising
I have an idea that you won't be getting any coherent answer. Imo, it's as if the TW from last year is a different person from this. Postman somewhat unkindly pointed out her(his?) earlier "consistency" which had the same level of engagement as you're getting now. I would think that the conclusion you have already come to is right and that your time (and ours) is better spent elsewhere.

MacroBeat

64 11
I have an idea that you won't be getting any coherent answer. Imo, it's as if the TW from last year is a different person from this. Postman somewhat unkindly pointed out her(his?) earlier "consistency" which had the same level of engagement as you're getting now. I would think that the conclusion you have already come to is right and that your time (and ours) is better spent elsewhere.
yes indeed feels that way.... i was introduced to T2W by one of my former students and felt i have a look around see if i can add value and if there is some value on its own... but so far after nearly 2 weeks... i must admit, a bit disappointed about all this , i havent given up completely BUT you are right, it indeed looks as if our time is better spent elsewhere

C

cantagril

0 0
yes indeed feels that way.... i was introduced to T2W by one of my former students and felt i have a look around see if i can add value and if there is some value on its own... but so far after nearly 2 weeks... i must admit, a bit disappointed about all this , i havent given up completely BUT you are right, it indeed looks as if our time is better spent elsewhere
I was referring specifically to this thread rather than T2W as a whole. Unfortunately, the forum suffered for a year or so from a member who (or so I believe) alienated a large number of long-standing and worthwhile contributors* and a vast number of new members. Though he has just recently now gone on to pastures new it will take a long while to undo the damage - perhaps you could be part of this process.

*I don't count myself amongst this happy few.

MacroBeat

64 11
I was referring specifically to this thread rather than T2W as a whole. Unfortunately, the forum suffered for a year or so from a member who (or so I believe) alienated a large number of long-standing and worthwhile contributors* and a vast number of new members. Though he has just recently now gone on to pastures new it will take a long while to undo the damage - perhaps you could be part of this process.

*I don't count myself amongst this happy few.
Thanks a lot, very interesting.. yes that is the problem if you do not know a site or its history... you have a look around and just realise it isnt that interesting.. so one might give up too soon... so far i just had a few mixed experiences... where i may have written some things in a discussion that they did deemed spam or PR... and so very tight even tighter than twitter banning Trump haha but will see and hang around for a little while longer

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 29.01.2021

Pair: AUDUSD

Open Price: 0.76721
Target Price: 0.77000
Stop Loss: 0.76400

New Buy Order Placed @0.76721

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 01.02.2021

Pair: EURUSD
Action: SELL

Open Price: 1.20812
Target Price: 1.20300
Stop Loss: 1.21300

New Sell Order Placed @1.20812

TriciaWilson

123 11
Date: 02.02.2021

Pair: USDCAD

Open Price: 1.28278
Target Price: 1.28800
Stop Loss: 1.27700

New Buy Order Placed @1.28278

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock