Long-term and Short-term Setups

Hello Traders,
I’m a pro with 7+ years of experience in the market. I want to help out retail traders. So, here I post some of my long-term and short-term setups and crisp points of the reasoning and my conclusion. Hope it benefits you.

CAD/JPY Technical Analysis
~~ The counter has recovered from the lows with a strong V-shaped rally.
~~ It has now crossed a critical resistance level of 80.162.
~~ The structure resembles a bearish shark pattern and we expect the pair to rally to the completion zone for now.
You are a fraud, not once have you applied your own conclusions to anything, you simply copy and paste from a single source. Your source is a really bad one because they dont provide any useful trading setups, they are all wrong.
Try thinking for yourself for once.
Oh and Tricia Wilson - from India - do me a favour.
If anything I have written is wrong please let me know and I will apologise unreservedly.

AUD/CHF Wave Analysis

~~ As we suggested earlier, the counter is currently in an ABC and has moved down significantly.
~~ Now, it is forming a triangle in the short-term charts.
~~ We advise our users to either sell at the resistance of 0.665 or when the price breaks down below 0.651.

AUDCHF.png

AUD/CHF Wave Analysis

~~ As we suggested earlier, the counter is currently in an ABC and has moved down significantly.
~~ Now, it is forming a triangle in the short-term charts.
~~ We advise our users to either sell at the resistance of 0.665 or when the price breaks down below 0.651.

View attachment 289237

"We advise our users" !!!

What - couldnt you even be bothered to edit that comment so it didnt look like you stole it directly from a real traders web site?