Free Intraday trades and Scalps

MacroBeat

I was referring specifically to this thread rather than T2W as a whole. Unfortunately, the forum suffered for a year or so from a member who (or so I believe) alienated a large number of long-standing and worthwhile contributors* and a vast number of new members. Though he has just recently now gone on to pastures new it will take a long while to undo the damage - perhaps you could be part of this process.

*I don't count myself amongst this happy few.
Thanks a lot, very interesting.. yes that is the problem if you do not know a site or its history... you have a look around and just realise it isnt that interesting.. so one might give up too soon... so far i just had a few mixed experiences... where i may have written some things in a discussion that they did deemed spam or PR... and so very tight even tighter than twitter banning Trump haha but will see and hang around for a little while longer

TriciaWilson

Date: 29.01.2021

Pair: AUDUSD
Action: BUY

Open Price: 0.76721
Target Price: 0.77000
Stop Loss: 0.76400

New Buy Order Placed @0.76721

TriciaWilson

Date: 01.02.2021

Pair: EURUSD
Action: SELL

Open Price: 1.20812
Target Price: 1.20300
Stop Loss: 1.21300

New Sell Order Placed @1.20812

TriciaWilson

Date: 02.02.2021

Pair: USDCAD
Action: BUY

Open Price: 1.28278
Target Price: 1.28800
Stop Loss: 1.27700

New Buy Order Placed @1.28278

Henow1969

Looks good. I want to follow these all in my trading, and want to make a good profit with the help of these.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks