Free advice from a pro trader-just post

I'll give you a nibble, although I shouldn't with the way you guys act. You all are so busy posting negative comments, you guys must be the ones not making any money in the market. Here is one to watch:

SPSC (Very bullish indicators short term) Just in case you forgot the date, it's 4/2/04 at 8:46 AM EST

By the way, rossored, I agree with your post and thanks for the only civilized comment.

perhaps we could lend more credibility had your post been before the non-farmed. I'm afraid your just compounding the issue, therefore why dont you give us a blue chip bear to start with.

broker 1107

Please excuse me if I appear cynical but your post appears to have been made after the release of the USA employment figures at 8.30 EST. If I am correct, bearing in mind the that the figure was far better than expected. was it not a better than average bet that just about every thing would be bullish ?

If I am doing you an injustice I apologise

Regards

bracke

This is getting ridiculous, do you think a small cap stock under $5 is affected by the US employment figures???? Do you guys actually trade? Here you go:

AA (very bearish short term)

broker

Of course most if not all stocks will get affected by the figure because even if the figure doesn't directly effect the business itself the psychology does. If I was making markets I'd mark most things up across the board, and so would you if you wanted to keep your job.

The question therefore goes back to you - Do YOU actually trade or make your living by telling people how they can get rich for just a couple hours work a month?

And can you tell us what the 'hidden secret' is that only some clients are allowed to know? Thanks

Guys, this is silly!

Can anyone verify performance of the two trades broker1107 has posted? We are, after all, trying to encourage others to help others and although on the face of it things may have seemed dodgy initially, I think we owe the man a few shots without a barrage of flak going his way every time he posts.

So, please, lets analyse what little has been sent our way so far:

bullish short term on SSPC
bearish short term on AA

Can anyone verify this? post a chart, maybe?

broker1107, perhaps you could comment on a chart if someone were to post it? Give us your thoughts?

I know we're all a bunch of cynics here (me included) but some of my fellow T2W'ers were very keen to follow the likes of IndexKing until they found out he was flogging a system...Broker1107, dont make the same mistake!!! If you're going to be flogging something, be upfront about it. If you're here to help... all the better.

RR

Hat off to you for stepping back up to the plate. Although I am in complete accordance with rossored.

Problem is, Broker is like any other fake- he uses vague statement like 'this is a short term trade'

So, when price pukes, and then comes back next week, he will say 'a week is short term' where as someone else thinks short term is a tick chart.

Perhaps, trades should be posted with exact and precise time horizons, reasons for the trade, (more than 'bullish indicators') etc.

These are the tactics used by astrologers, tarrot card readers etc. All the statements are very vague and deliberately cant be proved or disproved.

Its a sham.

At 15.30 sstp (ticker changed to sstp.pk) up $0.035 = 12.9%

At 16.05 aa up $0.28 = 0.81%

Regards

bracke

Give the guy a chance. This could turn into a very entertaining thread. Where's Vince when you need him?

Ok Broker, just tell us which trailer park to send the cheque.

AA

Here's the current 5 min chart of AA (Alcoa):

Attachments

• alcoa inc {delay20}- 5 minute.jpg
    alcoa inc {delay20}- 5 minute.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 737
SPSC

Here's the current 5 min chart of SPSC:

Attachments

• spectrum sci & sftwr (bb)- 5 minute.jpg
    spectrum sci & sftwr (bb)- 5 minute.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 718
"THIS LITTLE PIGGY......."

Oi, bonsai, you've nicked my super secret system wot I was going to flog to all the pro traders at the knock down price of not £10,000, not £8,000 but just £7,999. WITH a no quibble money back guarantee, redeemable at wherever I and my luxury yacht happen to be when you find me. :cool: