Found the Grail

Bullish75

Hi All, I got a nice email from someone who read a thread i started a while ago offering me a strategy that was small and steady and could turn 1K into 100K inside 2 years (which is exactly what i was was looking for). Well im near the end of month 3 and am on track without a single loss.

Does anyone know the consequences of publishing a "paid for" system on an open forum? Don't want to get into trouble.

Check the contract you've agreed with (whether it's purely as a result of the purchase or that you've manually signed).

Hi All, I got a nice email from someone who read a thread i started a while ago offering me a strategy that was small and steady and could turn 1K into 100K inside 2 years (which is exactly what i was was looking for). Well im near the end of month 3 and am on track without a single loss.

Does anyone know the consequences of publishing a "paid for" system on an open forum? Don't want to get into trouble.
Hi Bullish75,
At the time you bought the system, did the vendor not ask you to sign some sort of non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement? Even if s/he didn't, it would be courteous nonetheless to get their permission before you spill the beans on a public forum and, additionally, to credit them accordingly. The only exception might be if the 'system' your using is the same or similar to that used by spanish89 or some other banned member, in which case you can post away freely. But you can expect some terse replies telling you that your 3 month winning run will come to a dramatic and disastrous end sooner or later!
;)
Tim.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys,

Apparently i can't publish it. The author has told me if it ends up on any forum he will sue the site which is not cool, he also said if it leads back to me he will sue me too so no more to say on the subject.

P.S. who is Spanish? and what was the system? Just curious if it is an alias of the same guy. Its not a no stops system but it does take some time to build up your capital (some might be tempted to be greedy and then blame the system). Anyway i would imagine alot of people would say it is crap but i have back tested it on my charts for a year and i can't find fault. BUT its up to the man himself to step out of the shadows because i ain't selling it for him. (unless you give me commsion lol)

Do you have a link for it? I'm sure the guy won't object to making a few more sales.

Apart from the fact, as you have stated, that you would be in a bit of trouble from the vendor for disclosing the system here, we would also be more than a little concerned that a vendor is currently hawking his system to members via the t2w message system. :(

dont disclose it, as its confidential.
however, posting latest buys/sells should be ok, if you have experienced good run with it.

nobody will trade the calls as we dont know what triggers call. (anyone who does is an idiot)
but, you, and the system developer can gain kudos with forward calls.

This person found you via a trade2win forum and flogged their so called system to you, BUT they don't want you to post anything about the system on this forum? hmmmmmm

a strategy that was small and steady and could turn 1K into 100K inside 2 years

So 10,000% in 2 years is small and steady? :LOL:

Its not a no stops system but it does take some time to build up your capital

Eh? So it takes some time but will still give you a 10,000% return in 2 years ??

Maybe it's an enormous stops system?

So 10,000% in 2 years is small and steady? :LOL:

Eh? So it takes some time but will still give you a 10,000% return in 2 years ??

Maybe it's an enormous stops system?

It is easy to find a system that will turn 1k into 100k in two years. It is virtually impossible to find someone who can do it.

It is easy to find a system that will turn 1k into 100k in two years. It is virtually impossible to find someone who can do it.

Whats the matter FX, slipping?! Do that in your sleep can't you?! ;)

Personally I'd be more curious whether it's the system or the risk / MM that does the %.

There was a winner of the german trader's race who had a documented 89 trades in a year, and, as far as I can tell, each risking around 10%. He turned 1k into 70k that way. From what I've read from his comments on it, he took a scalping type approach.

In turn, and to add to what FXScalper is trying to say, the other results were that: more than 50% of the other competitors lost more than 80% of their equity.
The money involved was(stated to be)real.

That's what people should realize and focus on, not the 1 single guy that outperformed. Also there were less than a dozen folks(out of 74) with more than single digit profits. That just means most of these people would get more safety and return from their cash even in a savings account(3.8+% at the moment here thanks to the ECB).

Hi let me in on your system ([email protected])

the system may envolve following the daily trend on the gbp/usd...keeping 200 stop loss and £20 a point....now surely u cant go wrong ;)