Found something special..share?

Wanted the opportunity to make extra money without working long hours??? Or looking to trade the financial markets??? I am a senior broker who can provide you with the opportunity to trade the markets in a SIMPLE way. with 70-85% RETURNS on a SINGLE trade My goal is to work with you to ensure you make a make a profit target for the Week, Month and Year & achieve that. No fees/Commission/Charges & no timewasters PLEASE
Interested...INBOX ME with a Reply

Where's the banhammer...

I normally try and encourage optimism, but your losing days only being down to human error....? That would be highly unusual and make you the greatest trading savant who ever lived. Paul Rotter sit down.

Also note you are returning 1800% a year non compounded on working days. Truly compounded on the same % exposure the number is of course insane. Trade size simply doubled quarterly you're looking at around 8000%.

That's... a lot.

Well I've never worked out what it is %age per year, or compounded, nor do I particularily care. Even 1% per day of my account yields enough for a very comfortable lifestyle.

I have no intentions of sharing my edge, and more importantly selling it.

I AM LUCKY AT BEST, OR AN IGNORANT FOOL AT WORST,

and I would not like anyone to follow my system incase it goes belly-up for them.

I will in due course start a journal where I will list all of my trades a few minutes before I take them for all to see/scrutinise or whatever.

P.S. Please also let me apologise to the OP for the thread diversion, and I shall say no more on this thread.

I'm not going to swear on my mothers life, nor your mothers, but I assure you I have nothing to lie about, and that is a conservative estimate as its usually over 10% per day I promise you.

It does yield 5-8% per day. Does this mean I always get 5-8% per day, No, and the reason is some days I'll just be in the market a few minutes, pick up 1%, then take the rest of the day off, to go meet friends for lunch etc, or my concentration span gives up after 1 hour that I shut down, but every night I look back at the day and see what was on the table that day.

Have I had any losing days. Ofcourse I have, yet these have always been due to human error of impatience, and jumping in earlier than possible, or greed kicking in and wanting a few extra pips.

HTH

So in short, it doesn't return 5-8% a day then. It coulda woulda shoulda return that. But in reality you get about 1% in non-losing days.

So in short, it doesn't return 5-8% a day then. It coulda woulda shoulda return that. But in reality you get about 1% in non-losing days.

well for my journal I shall be listing all trades of the day before I have taken them.
:)

some may be seconds before, some minutes, some days not even posted as I may not work some days.
HTH

Well I've never worked out what it is %age per year, or compounded, nor do I particularily care. Even 1% per day of my account yields enough for a very comfortable lifestyle.

I have no intentions of sharing my edge, and more importantly selling it.

I AM LUCKY AT BEST, OR AN IGNORANT FOOL AT WORST,

and I would not like anyone to follow my system incase it goes belly-up for them.

I will in due course start a journal where I will list all of my trades a few minutes before I take them for all to see/scrutinise or whatever.

P.S. Please also let me apologise to the OP for the thread diversion, and I shall say no more on this thread.

Ok I get you, it's just that when we hear stuff like that, it's good to see how serious the individual is as regards backing it up and what they actually mean by these figures vs how funds define them. In your case it's more theoretical than literal, though it doesn't mean you don't return a living.

1800% is not impossible, but normally that would be 1800% on an amount you have chosen to risk after leverage, typically 10% say, which is actually 180% ROA of the original account etc etc.

It doesn't mean pointing out the theoretical returns are shooting down your system, because no-one sane trades a system all in.

Got teeth, eh? I say lets just let Mr. Fox's journal speak for itself. I plan on doing the same thing BTW, but I won't be posting trades before they take place.

ES.. I'm not saying I get all three. I usually get one out of the three opportunities, the second being the most probable. If I'm lucky every once in a while I hit two in the same day.

By the sounds of it, you are fading the opening gap (trade 1). Then fading the previous days low/high (trade 2). Then trade 3, I'm not sure about, probably trying to make a crack at a breakout.

11% would be on very good day catching two decent turns.. Averaged it works out to about 3.5% per day. Still not bad by any means, but not quite as impressive as your 5-8% (would love to see that in action (y))

For both of you making these returns. Your risk is too big. It is just a matter of time til you hit the bust button. I would do the math for you but you're both educated enough to figure it out yourselves.

By the sounds of it, you are fading the opening gap (trade 1). Then fading the previous days low/high (trade 2). Then trade 3, I'm not sure about, probably trying to make a crack at a breakout.

Opening gap yes, the other two no. The third may or may not be a breakout, but that isn't always the case.

Spider .......are you ready to give away money yet ?...... ...I have someone in mind

N

For both of you making these returns. Your risk is too big. It is just a matter of time til you hit the bust button. I would do the math for you but you're both educated enough to figure it out yourselves.

I'm risking between 1.5% and 2.5% per day. I haven't backtested or run the numbers on the third trade so I may end up pulling that one from the mix, which would drop it down to 1.5% max.

So will you be posting them immediately after taking the trade ?

I'll probably just compile everything at the end of the day and post it all with my end of day self-analysis. I know some folks will question my integrity, but others' opinions aren't my concern with a journal.

@NVP: The NVP Intoxication Foundation? Not trustworthy enough.. I've heard they lose their keys all the time :)

I'll probably just compile everything at the end of the day and post it all with my end of day self-analysis. I know some folks will question my integrity, but others' opinions aren't my concern with a journal.

@NVP: The NVP Intoxication Foundation? Not trustworthy enough.. I've heard they lose their keys all the time :)

nope - I dont touch the jungle juice as much as I used to ........its bad enough trying to follow 8 currency lines....let alone 16 after a shandy or 3 ! ........hahahaha :LOL:

N

No worries I get defensive when I feel attacked, It's just in my nature and upbringing.

I guess it's not that the entries don't matter, it's just that I know my probabilities, so bad entries don't matter. I may have 3 trades go bad, but when that 4th one goes my way it's going to go deep into profit. My edge is in my one good entry out of 4 taking me into an awesome exit setup.

My personal philosophy is, "You make money when you buy (enter long/short), you get paid when you sell (exit long/short)."

You make money when you buy? Am I missing something?

The saying's a rehash of "Buy Low, Sell High" that I remixed from retail theory. I come from a business background, so when I design or evaluate strategies, it gives me some foundation to work on and a measure of success and it gives me a concept I can understand from the get-go, rather than get myself cross-eyed over the latest stochastical adaptive moving ATR of RSI!

It's my "philosophical way" of saying the lower you can purchase something for and the higher you can sell it, the better your margins. It's pretty duh, but I like making simple rules for myself so I can understand better. In retail, it works like, if the market price for a loaf of bread is R10 (selling price), you'll "make your money" immediately when you buy it for R5. You make even more if you buy it for R2. By buying it for R2, you've made R8 at the time of purchase, you get paid when you sell.

In trading, it translates to the type of trading I do - trend following, get in as low as safely possible on an uptrend, and you've already booked a profit, you cash in when you leave at the top. I guess you can apply it to any kind of trading, especially if you've got a set target for a trade. Really simplistic and watered-down way of looking at it, but that's how I like my rules.

I don't know if I did a good job of explaining that. However, it's a rule that works for me. That way, I don't place emphasis on one part of the trade, the entry or the exit, but rather try to get the whole strategy working as a cohesive unit. It takes many line of code to do that :LOL:

The saying's a rehash of "Buy Low, Sell High" that I remixed from retail theory. I come from a business background, so when I design or evaluate strategies, it gives me some foundation to work on and a measure of success and it gives me a concept I can understand from the get-go, rather than get myself cross-eyed over the latest stochastical adaptive moving ATR of RSI!

It's my "philosophical way" of saying the lower you can purchase something for and the higher you can sell it, the better your margins. It's pretty duh, but I like making simple rules for myself so I can understand better. In retail, it works like, if the market price for a loaf of bread is R10 (selling price), you'll "make your money" immediately when you buy it for R5. You make even more if you buy it for R2. By buying it for R2, you've made R8 at the time of purchase, you get paid when you sell.

In trading, it translates to the type of trading I do - trend following, get in as low as safely possible on an uptrend, and you've already booked a profit, you cash in when you leave at the top. I guess you can apply it to any kind of trading, especially if you've got a set target for a trade. Really simplistic and watered-down way of looking at it, but that's how I like my rules.

I don't know if I did a good job of explaining that. However, it's a rule that works for me. That way, I don't place emphasis on one part of the trade, the entry or the exit, but rather try to get the whole strategy working as a cohesive unit. It takes many line of code to do that :LOL:

Makes sense

As spiderbyte87 states, it also is taking me many lines of code to realize profitability. A synchronized system complete has always been my goal from the start. To me this shows that hard work really is the only way to succeed. When I have a great week I sometimes get scared that I will lose it all next week but I'm finding that as time goes on and I continue to work at it, the work is truly paying off.

Luck is really just hard work paying off in this game.

Cheers

As spiderbyte87 states, it also is taking me many lines of code to realize profitability. A synchronized system complete has always been my goal from the start. To me this shows that hard work really is the only way to succeed. When I have a great week I sometimes get scared that I will lose it all next week but I'm finding that as time goes on and I continue to work at it, the work is truly paying off.

Luck is really just hard work paying off in this game.

Cheers

It also makes you appreciate the power of the human mind in making decisions and seeing patterns and how translating that into code is near-impossible. But it's a satisfying challenge. Are you going for a full automated system?