ForexMorningTrade System

Absolutely destroyed in 30seconds! Must be some sort of announcement.

SL -38

FMT Account: £932 (-6.8%)

Week: W L NT L -38pips

Absolutely destroyed in 30seconds! Must be some sort of announcement.

SL -38

FMT Account: £932 (-6.8%)

Week: W L NT L -38pips

Andy I take it that you don't run any B/E options on your settings? At least the news at 12.00 has reinforced the loss. i hate it when I am just pipped out and then the price immediately reverses again! Chris

Andy I take it that you don't run any B/E options on your settings? At least the news at 12.00 has reinforced the loss. i hate it when I am just pipped out and then the price immediately reverses again! Chris

Yeah I know what you mean, I was glad it went further too.

I used to use BE but I was unable to manually log in at work so I picked the 'best' settings with a 1:1 R:R which I was told at the time was 38/38. I can access my account at work but I'm not sure about changing back to BE because there has been many occasions where BE would have stopped me out then I went on to win. Today is the first time I can remember where BE would have benefitted me....

I'm a little confused with some of today's results posted. Mark Fric has claimed +34.5 pips, some of you went down -38 pips, mine ended +5 pips ??????

I'm a little confused with some of today's results posted. Mark Fric has claimed +34.5 pips, some of you went down -38 pips, mine ended +5 pips ??????

In my opinion the price only just reached 25 profit to trigger the break even reset then retraced to knock one out at starting price +5. Maybe his broker didn't quite cause that to happen to him, I've often been jealous (is that the right word?) of deals which he has won when I haven't. But in the long run I think these experiences cancel each other out because there have been times when it's gone wrong for him only.....

FMT for me today, (45-30-18-0)

6:15 London, sell trade, hit TP+30 pips
8:45 NY, No trade , 0 pips

total today 30 pips

total for the week, +75 pips (London +15, NY +60)

In my opinion the price only just reached 25 profit to trigger the break even reset then retraced to knock one out at starting price +5. Maybe his broker didn't quite cause that to happen to him, I've often been jealous (is that the right word?) of deals which he has won when I haven't. But in the long run I think these experiences cancel each other out because there have been times when it's gone wrong for him only.....

Yes that is true..People who had no BE Add Pips, hit their stoploss at -38..It is true, sometimes these results favour you and sometimes they don't.Sometimes it all depends on the broker that you have and the spread that you are working with.:rolleyes:

Yes that is true..People who had no BE Add Pips, hit their stoploss at -38..It is true, sometimes these results favour you and sometimes they don't.Sometimes it all depends on the broker that you have and the spread that you are working with.:rolleyes:

Many thanks for that guys!

Exact opposite of yesterday!

Short TP +38
FMT Account: £970 (-3%)
Week: W NT L L W - 0pips
September so far: +76pips

total today 30 pips

total for the week, +105 pips (London +45, NY +60)

a nice start for September ..

total today 30 pips

total for the week, +105 pips (London +45, NY +60)

a nice start for September ..

You're always ahead of the curve, aren't you? No pun intended. ;-)