ForexMorningTrade System

Nice start to the weekend.
Standard FMT, +35
Scalp +10

Was very nervous (as were others) about the trade as we were in severely uncharted territory testing lows of mid May,

Anyway, set and forget rules worked just fine!

Great weekend to all,
D

I agree with your earlier post of trying to second guess the market just leads to stress and missed opportunities, set and forget triumphs in the long run.:)

Apart from EAs not working right and brokers not enacting orders etc, it occurs to me that the main reason people don't reach the potential which FMT offers begins with either "I think" or "I thought"

Anyway I was glad I obeyed the Plan and achieved 3rd win in a row.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Apart from EAs not working right and brokers not enacting orders etc, it occurs to me that the main reason people don't reach the potential which FMT offers begins with either "I think" or "I thought"

My sentiments exactly - (I used to be there too, but not anymore...) :smart:

Spot on Wise - should have, would have lol - not to worry lesson learnt, at least I made some pips!

Chris

Same here,

Brain turned off, and 3rd win in a row put me up for the month :) :smart:

Wish you a great weekend to you all :)

I slept through the whole trade. +35 pips. Thats 3 wins in a row. How's that for set and forget? :clap:

I slept through the whole trade. +35 pips. Thats 3 wins in a row. How's that for set and forget? :clap:

yeah due to a healthy hangover me too ! not watching the trade is the only way to go. should get drunk on week nights more often i feel.

I am amazed how quickly my accounts are starting to look more healthy. Still negative in those started in April but, despite how it has felt recently, I feel psychologically stronger for keeping the FMT faith and plugging on regardless.

I haven't altered my trusty FMT account. I've lost some hair, but I haven't meddled!

I think Mr Wise is very wise indeed: pick a good set and STICK TO IT, don't meddle, STICK TO THE RULES. (Not always easy!)

I wager that in 3 or 4 months we will all be looking at nice profits. :cheesy:

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-25-5) Forex.com-UK

6:15, short signal, hit BE +5 pips
6:30, short signal, hit BE +5 pips
6:45, short signal, hit TP +25 pips (35-25-15-0)

total today +35 pips.

total for the week +189 pips.. :)

Wise, what is FMT3? I think I missed that one.

FMT1 is 40/40, right?

Hi. Did you open the lengthy email from Mark Fric he sent sometime around the 18th April to all the members on his list discussing revised settings and trading times :?:

Took the trade but accidentally hit the sell button a second time when making an adjustment. Thought I had hurt myself then ended up +59 pips. I thoink I am going to like this system.

I'm just wondering whether anyone has backtested the setting: 6.15 am entry, 38 pip stop, 38 pip TP (100%), B/e at +28 add 4 pips.
I think that someone had mentioned 38/38 not long ago in the chat but I can't locate it.

I feel a lot more comfortable when the risk v reward is not more than 1:1 (as it was with the original FMT settings of 40/40).