ForexMorningTrade System

wow. What happened? Got my 30 pips anyway YAY!

And hopefully our friend who said at 06.15 this might be his last day has had a reward for the bigger risk he took!

Well I must be honest and say that I never saw that coming! +35 Alpari UK (and it could have been a lot, lot more!). . :cheesy:

Nothing on news, except New Look profits 40% down.

As posted earlier, I did not trade :cry: Great to those who did, well done

Nothing on news, except New Look profits 40% down.

As posted earlier, I did not trade :cry: Great to those who did, well done

The age of Twitter is upon us! Faster even than the normal news channels. A real worry as it's viral nature could cause massive spread of misinformation!

I see Forex Factory are mentioning it now.

You are correct, but not for this short term chart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This chart is good for the short term, but if you look at the long tern, then the GBP will go down a lot against the USD...............

Good Trading,
JahDave

Hi Dave,

You obviously knew something was going to happen before it did.... How did you know?

TP hit +38

FMT Account £865 (-13.5%)

Just over 12% risk on todays trade....glad of the dip whatever it was. Should keep me trading FMT a few more days at least....

I have not traded FMT for a couple of weeks now as I have decided it is not for me.
Seems a bit hit and miss and so disappointing to see losses wipe out hard earned pips elsewhere.

Well done to everyone who is sticking it out, today was perfect, nice and quick.

Stats for 06-07-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -107.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +86.3
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -74.4

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +238.9
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +312.0
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +264.4
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +240.4

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

+35 and back in business

Anyone on here signed up for Russ Horn's Forex Master Method?

Bit of help from Moodys on possible sovereign rating cut.
You will not get that help everyday.

Attachments

• cable flag.gif
    cable flag.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 151
I tend to agree with someone else here, who earlier said it's the case of hit or miss. The 'EA' requires a lot of babysitting. I've reduced my risk to 0.9% and will start looking for other products (both auto and manual (preferrably systems that trade Daily candles)).

Kgk

Intersting as I was considering a short on breakouot of this flag, down to the D_S1? Thoughts? Chris

Quite possible Chris. I am looking at my LC daily chart and keeping an eye on the stochs and a supporting trendline. But in the shorter term you could well be right.