ForexMorningTrade System

One thing that this FMT dip has taught me is that you must have at least three very different strategies running at any one time in order that you can iron out the dips that every strategy suffers!

Because of the earlier interest in Lindencourt FX I am looking at the 'Daily' version of this strategy as it balances the short term nature of FMT well. Does anyone else use this? I have read mixed reviews?

Sorry to go off topic but perhaps anyone with details could contact me privately, that would be great?

I'd be interested in this, as other than FMT, my usual trading has been on longer time frames using longer term trend/support/resistence analysis (easier to handle and develop a trade when I'm out at work all day). Would be useful to see how this sytem works and how useful/successful it is. Regards

Top of the morning Wise and others, not to undermine FMT at all,(seeing we are discussing other longer term strategies, ie Lindencourt FX) I have come across this EA on FPA, it is a longer term strategy that could possibly be used as a second money generator to FMT. I consider FMT as number 1 and was wondering if you guys are trading the Magic stick EA, if so, could you provide feedback, looking at the feedback on FPA it seems pretty good, but then again you never know if they are leaving their own reviews. Bit pricey though. http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.4xcircle.com

Last edited:
Re: Very Disappointed

Well I started trading FMT on a small account (£300) about 6/7 months ago with the hope of adding more funds when I was confident of the systems performance. 109 trades later and I am back where I started. I wasn't expecting a get rich quick thing but something that had a positive expectancy would have been nice! I suspect everyone else is in the same boat. Most of the myfxbook pages for FMT are equally as bad. Maybe it's time to call it a day for FMT?

I have been using fmt for a while now with very little success, probably because of lack of discipline and inconsistency , getting signals on demo and entering trades live on another account (delayed entry
=loss of pips - different entry price , often changed tp level )
but I belive with good settings ( deserteagle ) and few others and cosistency you can be a winner :)
I will be personally using this robot once I decide on my new broker ( looking for one - no dealing desk - all robots allowed )
cheers :)

Last edited:
yeah kick him out... i busted him awhile aback trying to "resell" FMT with his own settings.

do we have a mod in here anyways? pod? hammy? wise?

yeah kick him out... i busted him awhile aback trying to "resell" FMT with his own settings.

do we have a mod in here anyways? pod? hammy? wise?

Hi all, there is a red flag under your forum username, fill in the details about his selling activity and with enough people complaining the MODS should take action, just let us know how many of you have flagged him and we can see how they deal with him.

I have posted a flag, so that's one :smart:

Last edited:
Hello Travis (tkbieber),

I think you crossed the line with this. I have nothing against talking about the new ideas, or even selling them, but on your site you stole my design and even the texts from my website and manual.
And I got the information from somebody who bought your EA that you didn't even write it by yourself, but decompiled mine and made your changes.
If this is not cheating, then I don't know what is.
I ordered your EA to check it out, I'm really curious if I'll also receive it.

The only think that your EA does is that it sometimes trades half an hour sooner, it has smaller PT and bigger SL, thus the risk reward ratio is worse.

If we'd trade FMT with PT=31 and SL=44, we'd get better results than standard settings this month.
BUT, this is only short term result. For every week you'll find settings that would work best for that particular week.
My long term testing shows these settings perform worse in the long term than the ones I recommend and trade.

Mark

Here is more evidence when Mark warned tkbieber a while back, so guys it's not the first time he has been warned. Looks like he is on his own mission and couldn't care less

Thanks to Wiseambitions for pointing this out :-0

morning Guys, changing the subject..

Just came across this quote from Richard Dennis and thought it might encourage some of "us" in relation to FMT recent performance.

"It is totally counterproductive to get wrapped up in the results.
You have to maintain your perspective. Being emotionally de -
flated would mean lacking confidence in what I am doing. I avoid
that because I have always felt that it is misleading to focus on
short-term results."

morning Guys, changing the subject..

Just came across this quote from Richard Dennis and thought it might encourage some of "us" in relation to FMT recent performance.

"It is totally counterproductive to get wrapped up in the results.
You have to maintain your perspective. Being emotionally de -
flated would mean lacking confidence in what I am doing. I avoid
that because I have always felt that it is misleading to focus on
short-term results."

I think I am finally starting to REALLY understand what having a plan means. OK, it's easy to think you have a plan but I wonder how many of you have a 'plan of hope'.

To be truly unemotional about one's plan one must be completely honest with oneself and really think about ALL aspects of what might happen along the way. Eg: If my high-risk strategy yields £10,000 in 10 months am I going to take that money or am I going to leave it and hope for £30,000 later? When is later? It needs defining. Further, if my £30,000 becomes £20,000 am I going to take it then? How low will I let it go? It really helps to have a plan for it all. I think it is essential.*

The big elements, I feel, that affect contentment in a plan and lack of emotion are the basics:

Two questions:*
1. Can I afford to lose this money?
2. Am I willing to lose this money?

I think a lot of people who answer yes to the above, really mean no, to at least one of them.*

My own plan says:
1. I am prepared to lose all of my initial capital. My investment is not great, the risk is low and my life will be unchanged if I lose it.*

2. I am looking for some significant growth, as advertised, to occur, over 3-5 years.*

3. Ultimately, I will be happy with 10% growth per year as that is far more than I would have got in a building society etc. I would not have invested this money in a more sophisticated way. However, I am prepared to lose the lot. *

4. It is a 3 to 5 year plan and I am only 3 months in. I use a VPS and it's management does not take up any significant time.

5. I am not intervening in the plan for the first 3 years. Therefore, I do not worry. After 3 years I'll hone the plan for the final two.

I also have plans for much higher risk accounts and they are very different; plans they most definitely are though.

I am new to trading, in fact the desire to learn to trade has been the greatest reward from discovering this forum and it's many, valuable contributors. I have honed my plan since beginning with FMT. Like many, I was completely green at the outset... still am!

My point, to everyone who is struggling to cope psychologically and financially with the recent trading results, is review your plan, make sure you have a REAL plan, not some whimsical, loose, malleable sketch of an outline.... then follow it!

If your plan is good and you are truly comfortable with it, you won't be worrying.*

Happy Sunday!

I think I am finally starting to REALLY understand what having a plan means. OK, it's easy to think you have a plan but I wonder how many of you have a 'plan of hope'.

To be truly unemotional about one's plan one must be completely honest with oneself and really think about ALL aspects of what might happen along the way. Eg: If my high-risk strategy yields £10,000 in 10 months am I going to take that money or am I going to leave it and hope for £30,000 later? When is later? It needs defining. Further, if my £30,000 becomes £20,000 am I going to take it then? How low will I let it go? It really helps to have a plan for it all. I think it is essential.*

The big elements, I feel, that affect contentment in a plan and lack of emotion are the basics:

I think a lot of people who answer yes to the above, really mean no, to at least one of them.*

My own plan says:
1. I am prepared to lose all of my initial capital. My investment is not great, the risk is low and my life will be unchanged if I lose it.*

2. I am looking for some significant growth, as advertised, to occur, over 3-5 years.*

3. Ultimately, I will be happy with 10% growth per year as that is far more than I would have got in a building society etc. I would not have invested this money in a more sophisticated way. However, I am prepared to lose the lot. *

4. It is a 3 to 5 year plan and I am only 3 months in. I use a VPS and it's management does not take up any significant time.

5. I am not intervening in the plan for the first 3 years. Therefore, I do not worry. After 3 years I'll hone the plan for the final two.

I also have plans for much higher risk accounts and they are very different; plans they most definitely are though.

I am new to trading, in fact the desire to learn to trade has been the greatest reward from discovering this forum and it's many, valuable contributors. I have honed my plan since beginning with FMT. Like many, I was completely green at the outset... still am!

My point, to everyone who is struggling to cope psychologically and financially with the recent trading results, is review your plan, make sure you have a REAL plan, not some whimsical, loose, malleable sketch of an outline.... then follow it!

If your plan is good and you are truly comfortable with it, you won't be worrying.*

Happy Sunday!

Anyone who does not have a plan written down would be advised to start here http://www.trade2win.com/section/articles/886-trading-plan-template/p/1 or work one out for yourself. But, if you are serious about trading, then please do make a plan.

My own plan says:

Happy Sunday!

Thank Mob, I like what you wrote its very well written.

Good job... see you TK... you'll have to make your millions actually trading you"fantastic" system, rather than by selling it on here...

Is that a challenge? :LOL: I'm confused why you think I'm selling something. In fact my advise is free. Anyway, yes, I suppose posting my good results just makes people like you upset when you may have had a not so good week. I'll try to be more thoughtful next time.
The topic of this first came up a day or so ago when someone was wondering if they were making any profit on this as they were not having any luck. I simply said some of us are and posted public proof. I guess some were offended of the proof so to those, I"m sorry and won't give out the proof again.

Anyway, if everyone was happy all the time I'm sure someone would complain about it. :)
Good luck with your trading.

Last edited:
Good job... see you TK... you'll have to make your millions actually trading you"fantastic" system, rather than by selling it on here...

Tennapenny may be right, he may not be banned, guess next time he will be, I can see that he is still on the members list below. :)

I PM'd you... and you DID try to sell me something... give it up. If your "system" was so phenomenal, why bother slothing around in this thread. I'm very happy with FMT and my results, just don't appreciate people spamming us in this forum. Not what I joined it for...