ForexMorningTrade System

Long SLM @ 1.63903. Trade took at 06:16.07!!
I have taken this screen shot. It says I logged in at 12 min past but funnily enough, didn't tell me there was a failure until the EA tried to make a trade!!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-10 at 06.22.58.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-10 at 06.22.58.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 146
In LONG but don't like it, H1 timeframe shows a clear reversal down at the 63MA
SLM switched from marginal Long at 06:15 to No Trade at 06:30. I was tinkering with the EA settings just before and missed the 6:15 trade so I'm out today - lets see what happens?

Stats for 05-09-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade..........., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +27.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., Sell/Break Even...., +5.1, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +231.4
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade..........., 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +0.9

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade..........., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +334.1
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., Sell/Break Even...., +5.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +409.3
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade..........., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +366.6
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade..........., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +290.8

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Guess what, SLM long. 66 seconds late with a loss of 4 pips from candle opening!

Yeah -- I had problems today with SLM too -- decided to enter manually.
Few seconds before and Im told -- Invalid prices, then Trade context busy, then trade context busy, Until I could get in -- and well 4 pips late was the earliest they took me in also about 1 minute late.
(And this was manual trading).

PS -- I gues the whole un-install/re-install did not help? Did you do this over the weekend?

Scoot, What does your experts log say? Was it sent and refused? No connection? What?

Mike

Journal complains of 'No Connection can't login'. This despite by rebooting everything successfully at 06.10! Expert Log talks about EA 'initialised' at 06.10 only. Then trade begins to open at 06.15.04 then nothing until 06.16.04 when I get 'stdlib GBPUSDSB, M15: loaded successsfully'.

I'm not posting the screenshot becuase of the indicator details listed.

Long SLM @ 1.63903. Trade took at 06:16.07!!
I have taken this screen shot. It says I logged in at 12 min past but funnily enough, didn't tell me there was a failure until the EA tried to make a trade!!

That is my exact entry -- 1.63903. I find it very hard to believe that its possible for that to happen when you using EA and Im using a manual entry. And I tried to enter like four or five times before finally being allowed in.

I mean we talking about a 5 digit broker here, one is using EA , one is trying to enter manually, and 66s/76s later we get the filled at the exact same price.

That is my exact entry -- 1.63903. I find it very hard to believe that its possible for that to happen when you using EA and Im using a manual entry. And I tried to enter like four or five times before finally being allowed in.

I mean we talking about a 5 digit broker here, one is using EA , one is trying to enter manually, and 66s/76s later we get the filled at the exact same price.

Exactly the same entry for me on SLM, 1.63903, missing out on 5.7 pips from the candle open. I have "cannot login (no connection)" despite being on the same vps that was fine before the start of last week. A look at the log shows the first attempt to open the trade was not until 6:16.05. Happened all last week too, and always perfect prior to that.

My demo SLM put me in 10 secs before 6.15 (in journal entry) at 1.63866

My first account got in on time and then the usual mayhem.

All other SLM accounts were 4.3 pips and over a minute behind.

I re-installed etc over weekend. This is just not right.

Read this, I posted late last night:

http://alansforexblog.com/2008/04/20/proof-that-forex-brokers-cheat-you/

I'm thinking it's just better to go to a broker and pay the tax. At least one doesn't have to waste so much time and strife on this cr*p.

Exactly the same entry for me on SLM, 1.63903, missing out on 5.7 pips from the candle open. I have "cannot login (no connection)" despite being on the same vps that was fine before the start of last week. A look at the log shows the first attempt to open the trade was not until 6:16.05. Happened all last week too, and always perfect prior to that.

Well, remember that on a buy trade you will always be 2 pips out on perfect entry price as that is the spread. But that still leaves you 3.7 pips worse off. In the light of our friend here having the same problem when placing a manual trade, I think there excuse about our EA being the problem has gone out the window.

We will just have to keep at them. Can I suggest that you all don't just leave this. You should email SLM from their website and let them know. Otherwise they will just think we have all decided to swallow it and they will do nothing.

Mike