ForexMorningTrade System

I was wondering is it good to increase the risk to take after a win or decrease after a loss or is it better to use always the same risk e.g. 2% of the capital?
Is it not recommended to trade on bank holidays (this week Good Friday, next week easter and the Roal Wedding) or we just have be disciplined an trade day after day? I have not found any restriction on it in the manual.
I trust this system and I am convinced that it has the edge to be profitable. Actually I have a bet that in the next three Month using this EA I can beat the Bank of England interest rate.

3PO

You will !!

Hi, I thought you would like to see why Mark has chosen the Hammy setting ;)
Just take a look at my comparison sheet.

Thanks Hammy for sharing this set to the forum.

Attachments

• FMT.xlsx
    123.1 KB · Views: 404
Hi, I thought you would like to see why Mark has chosen the Hammy setting
icon_wink.gif

Just take a look at my comparison sheet.

Thanks Hammy for sharing this set to the forum.

Thanks deserteagle. Good comparation sheet! And thanks Hammy :clap:

Thanks deserteagle. Good comparation sheet! And thanks Hammy :clap:

Cheers deserteagle - Hammy/Marks settings look good.

One bonus is if there is a marginal No Trade at 06H15 then we could always take another trade at 06H30, gives us more options, I can't wait to get the old forex cash register ticking over again.:cheers:

Sorry folks, I've just bought the system. Given my past trading experience, that means it is now jinxed. Permanently. :eek:

Nevertheless, hope to roll in the millions like you lot soon enough! :cheesy:

Thanks Hammy. You da man. One question: My start time is 8:30, does this mean I set my time to 8:15 for FMT?

My entry times have been perfect so far on this system with GoMarkets. No clue what's going on, except maybe local computer time?

Go Markets had some server issues yesterday about 3 hours before the trade. Don't know if this would have effected it.

Hammy66 I am in canada like you so I use the EA too. Probably a dumb question, but how do you do 3 time starts using the EA. Do you run 3 instances of the EA on one chart with different magic numbers or do you run 3 separate charts?

Also, I don't understand the extra 5 pips on the BE. Would appreciate an explanation?

Thanks.

You must use 3 separate GU charts M15, with different magic number on each.

the BE setting =25, the next setting is BE+ =5 , this will move the SL to 5 pips above BE when the profit hits 25 pips.

cheers !

There's more to it than that. One of the indis has a maximum value above which it is deemed the market is overbought, and it gives you a No Trade signal. Conversely it has a minimum value below which it is supposed the market is oversold and it won't give you a trade.
However another indicator has no limits, but I believe that if the value is over 200 or under 200 you need to be a bit careful because that can mean you're in a spike which again is a temporary oversold or overbought situation. In my opinion that condition existed for a short time this morning and would have made me question why someone would have traded at 06.45

Hi, was this above 200 and below minus 200? Also, where did you get the 200 figure from, I could not find it anywhere in the manual. Is this from personal experience?

new purchaser of the system and catching up on the thread so many questions....

many thanks.

You must use 3 separate GU charts M15, with different magic number on each.

the BE setting =25, the next setting is BE+ =5 , this will move the SL to 5 pips above BE when the profit hits 25 pips.

cheers !

Thanks! appreciate all the good work on this site!

Im confused... I have FXDD metatrader and fxopen running on the same settings next to each other and they are showing me different numbers. Close, but still different. Why is that?

Morning all - Looks like we are in No Trade territory for 06H15, will try again at 06H30 if not triggered. - I love the 2 entry options, adds to profitability in the long run :D

really? you can tell if its NT before 615?

(sorry im the lazy one who went straight to the EA so I have no idea about the indicators heh)

Yes, if you want to use Mark's new updated default settings.
Personally, I would use both times..(y)

Hammy
Is there much difference in results between the 6.15 and the 6.30 start...just wondering whether the 6.30 option is a good idea if 6.15 is a no trade

really? you can tell if its NT before 615?

(sorry im the lazy one who went straight to the EA so I have no idea about the indicators heh)

Yes, if you bought the manual system you get the indicators - Not visable on the EA