ForexMorningTrade System

Wiseambitions, you may have to delete your last post as you have the indicator as reference as well. :)

Anyone can help me?

My EA opened the trade but later the text in the lefthand corner switched to "Last signal: none yet"

The trade is still opened.

Is that OK?

Yes thats fine, it will change shortly afterwards

Today I was trying the EA for the first time, but didnt place the trade....

Received an error: "Error 133, trade is disable, Error:1"

Anyone can help me with this?

Your broker has refused the use of an EA. Some do this this for security. Not a problem, just call them and they will activate your acccount for use with an EA.

Today I was trying the EA for the first time, but didnt place the trade....

Received an error: "Error 133, trade is disable, Error:1"

Anyone can help me with this?

I had this problem with Smart Live Markets

Contact them to make sure that your account is enabled to trade with an EA

Also, you have to change the Maximum Lots value to a higher number. press f7 to change the value

Stats for 04-14-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions..., Long/Break Even...., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +172.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX.........., Long/Break Even...., -0.1, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +335.3
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best......, Long/Break Even...., -0.1, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +149.2

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best......, Long/Break Even...., +0.5, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +465.3
6:30 UK Time, FXCM.........., Long/Break Even...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +496.7
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., Long/Break Even...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +457.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD.........., Long/Break Even...., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +381.8

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Last edited:
Hi all, I haven’t looked at this thread much for the past 6 months. But I’ve been trading this system with the original rules (as they work) for 4 months after forward testing for 6 months. I like this system as it’s very similar to another method I use which has been running for over 4 years and very profitable.

What advice I can give to you guys is this:

• Never trade April and August (traders on holidays, mostly for low volumes)
  • Never trade bank holiday days in the UK or US.
  • Never trade the week leading up to Christmas or the week between Christmas and New Year.
  • Never trade the first week in January.

Excluding errors and omissions, I added all the no trade days from Aug 2010 to Apr 2011, Apr not done yet, using Mark's trading data.

So far, total pips lost = -252.5, 11 profits, 17 losses.

Attachments

• NoTradeDays.jpg
    NoTradeDays.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Excluding errors and omissions, I added all the no trade days from Aug 2010 to Apr 2011, Apr not done yet, using Mark's trading data.

When you get a no trade how do you find out which way is profit and which way is loss:p

ok.. it's good to know that US residents can also take advantage of this idea (using FMT on multi-timeframes). However, doesn't the New regulations don't allow you to hedge ? (Buy and Sell ORders on the same pair)?

To elaborate: let's say that your 6:15 gives you a buy and your 6:30 gives you a sell (assume that the first order is still OPEN) this will result in a conflict (US customers only, as the new regulations won't allow you to open the 2nd order) Am I wrong?

You are correct. The EA will not enter the trade in the other direction. You will get an error "hedging not permitted". This happened to me today! :eek:

I guess that guy was right then!! Wont be trading August.

WARNING;

There's also a big bank holiday coming up in the UK for anyone who is unaware....basically taking 3 days holiday in the middle of next week gives 11 days off (inc. w/e) since we have 2 easter bank hols may day and the royal wedding all v.close together. I imagine a big % of the UK is taking those 3 days off work so I would suggest NT starting a week today.

Something happened this morning which I do not understand. The indi's lined up for a sell but the EA placed a buy trade on SLM @ 1.6331. Anybody else experienced the same?

Something happened this morning which I do not understand. The indi's lined up for a sell but the EA placed a buy trade on SLM @ 1.6331. Anybody else experienced the same?

Wish I could help, never heard of that before - My SLM traded short, no problem

I had this problem with Smart Live Markets

Contact them to make sure that your account is enabled to trade with an EA

Also, you have to change the Maximum Lots value to a higher number. press f7 to change the value

rajgogna, yes actualy ist SLM, I've already contacted them... :)

WHy do you say that we need to change the Maximum Lots to a higher number? You mena to a higher number than the lotas we want to trade, right?