ForexMorningTrade System

Remember, we are not losing daily which is good, just no momentum at present, maybe the big boys are in the Easter swing of things. As long as we have no losing trades then why walk away ? :)

I am still so new to this I have no idea what is going on.
I think my trade finished at BE , but I have this message
on FMT screen:

FMT_EA 4.3 Last Signal: 2011.04.12 07:30 SHORT signal
Order opened, SL/PT set. All OK

Does the above mean anything? Does it mean the order is
still open?

I am still so new to this I have no idea what is going on.
I think my trade finished at BE , but I have this message
on FMT screen:

FMT_EA 4.3 Last Signal: 2011.04.12 07:30 SHORT signal
Order opened, SL/PT set. All OK

Does the above mean anything? Does it mean the order is
still open?

No, it just shows you the last time and date a trade was initiated.

Maybe we can add more pips on B/E (like setting it to +10) to get more pips out of it. :idea:

Has anyone tried this out? :)

Took profit of 31 inc slip which was just about all that there were on the table today.

I know a lot of people on here will be wondering whether to adjust their settings, but please believe it from me, just leave things as they are (so long as they are not over ambitious settings) and it will come right for you again.
As an example, one of the sets I watch is 28TP/40SL. It had a bad patch for about 4 months but has become a winner recently.
In the last 6 months the best two settings (measured in terms of pips, not PF) are either 40SL/40TP without the breakeven, or 10tp/40
The rankings are prone to change quickly though!

Hi Girls and Boys !!

I love this "online live" forum and surely I love this FMT EA. Cconserving the capital is the most important in all the FOREX. (people trading forex long time knows that 90% are losing shirt and trousses on the market...)

Still I feel everyday a bit frustrated to have only ONE = 1 trade per day on ONE = 1 pair and after this long serie of BE.... even more
(well I believe BE are partially due to the fact that we are so close to 1,64 big resistance, so we start to be in a range, which can be like this some weeks...)

What about you ?
Who follow or use other EA ?

With all the good people writting here, we must be able to find an other money winner to complete the FMT ??
Thanks

I got NO TRADE on Alpari-US using the Gallant VPS they provide. I'm not sure I have it set up right. The chart looks right, I set it up exactly the same as when running from my home computer. The indicator in the upper right corner is smiling, too. Anybody else having similar issues with the VPS?:confused:

Looks like us non-BE boys and girls came good today - but got our a**es kicked last week not using it! Swings and roundabouts, isn't forex fun....

"Did anyone take profit at 30pips?"

Yes, I took 30 this morning, only just. I trade on settings 30/40 no BE. I also enter a second trade 10/40 no BE. So, I make 40 pips on a winning day. Sometimes I would move to BE manually when the trade goes on for too long - very rarely though because I'm on my way to work generally when the move reaches the BE signal distance. I trade manually, so by the way...

I made 90 pips with my settings last week, so I'm happy. I'm quite prepared to settle for 5 pips less even in "good" times. The TP35 traders will have to record 18 (18 x 5 = 90) trades at TP35 to make up for the 90 pips I took last week alone...

No finger pointing intended. As wiseambitions always points out, in the long run these differences will even out, I just like to see action all the time - this spate of BE's will get on my nerves.

12th April All times Alpari UK

Standard FMT settings with Hammy66 timings on live Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 BE
07:30 BE
07:45 BE

Catfish settings (see #7525) with Hammy66 timings on a demo Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 TP
07:30 TP
07:45 TP

Results of the last 100 trades, which span 6 months exactly, and include Christmas, in my records:

35TP/40SL/ BE @20 495
35TP/40SL no BE 505
40/40 BE@ 20 600
40/40 no BE 720
10/40 no BE 650
28/40 no BE 536
and a pilot I'm running +894

Fun isn't it!