ForexMorningTrade System

I'm using original settings TP40/SL40 but I'm thinking about change them. It looks like I will get the 3rd consecutive loss :(

I'm using original settings TP40/SL40 but I'm thinking about change them. It looks like I will get the 3rd consecutive loss :(

I would say stick to one setting. If you keep on changing ( breaking the trading rules) your account will suffer in the longer run.

Can someone tell me the entry Price ?

My Broker gives me a entry @ 1.63355... cause the order excuted with 3 minutes delay...

Couple of weeks ago those who didnt see BE won out, now its the opposite. It evens up in the longer term.

morning all breakeveners. (Alpari uk and oanda for me)

just to put it out there and say i'm happy with a BE .. protection of capital is number 1, making profits number 2.

ive only been using marks system for a couple of weeks, but from reading people's genuine posts and looking at the stats I have all confidence in its continued success.

Used standard FMT settings with Hammy66 timings on live Alpari UK account result today:
07:15 trade BE
07:30 trade BE
07:45 trade BE

Used Catfish settings (see #7525) with Hammy66 timings on a demo Alpari UK account result today:
07:15 trade LOSS
07:30 trade LOSS
07:45 trade LOSS

All times Alpari UK