ForexMorningTrade System

Friday April 1st is NFP day.

Do you experienced FMT traders enter a trade on that day?

Thanks!!

PGPB

I was using Thrust::VPS until the third or fourth outtage within the first 30 days. They nearly cost me a ton of money a few times. I definitely do not recommend them. I switched over to Black Box VPS a few months ago and haven't had one single problem -- highly recommended!

Which Plan have u bought ?

HV-256; HV-384; HV-512; HV-728; HV-1024 or HV-2048

is it easy to use for someone who knows nothing about "how to use VPS" and "how to configurate VPS " ?

And how much Additional IPs u bought with the Plan ?

thanks for answers and sorry foy may bad english :p

Friday April 1st is NFP day.

Do you experienced FMT traders enter a trade on that day?

Thanks!!

PGPB

I'll be trading on NFP.

Which Plan have u bought ?

HV-256; HV-384; HV-512; HV-728; HV-1024 or HV-2048

is it easy to use for someone who knows nothing about "how to use VPS" and "how to configurate VPS " ?

And how much Additional IPs u bought with the Plan ?

thanks for answers and sorry foy may bad english :p

I run two MT4 terminals on HV-384 and I don't have any problems, but if you plan to use more than two terminals then it'd be worth it to upgrade. I'd say it's pretty easy to use. I've never really had to worry about the configuration -- I just connect to it with Windows remote connection and use it like I would my desktop machine.

I was wondering about betting more per pip on days following losing days and so was wondering what is the most losing days in a row any1 has witnessed?
(consider W-L-BE-L-W as 2 losses in a row)

Thanks a lot.
Andy

I was wondering about betting more per pip on days following losing days and so was wondering what is the most losing days in a row any1 has witnessed?

Thanks a lot.
Andy

I personally seen 6 losing trades and heard from others of 5-7 in a row. I wouldn't recommend that style of trading with standard settings. :|

Thanks a lot.
Andy

That kind of strategy (increasing amount risked after a loss) is called Martingale and it's pretty controversial. My opinion is that it's a bad idea. With that said, I think the most consecutive losses/notrades/BEs I've seen (excluding Dec/Jan) would be three or four, maybe. You should check Marc's journal to be sure.

no neither would I but I'm on a £300 loss-return on my account so I'm thinking I have nothing to lose

Andybissell

Google this product "master money bot"
It has a very good money management stratagy

Just doubling up is NOT a good idea.

Keith

Andybissell

Google this product "master money bot"
It has a very good money management stratagy

Just doubling up is NOT a good idea.

Keith

Cheers pgpb,

Must say this is a good tool to use especially in known bad months (December, summer holidays) or if we feel FMT is at the end of it's life cycle (Hope it never happens) My account is in GBP and I'm sure it is only geared to work out lot sizes in dollars, is that true ?:)

Hi, been trading live for last month on Alpari UK with ea on Mark's recommended settings and very pleased with results so far. I have opened an account with SLM and hope to run both accounts, same settings, on same computer, one for income and one for growth. Ea on Alpari worked fine today but SLM had error message and was unable to place order. Are they conflicting? Other people have multiple accounts, are they on different computers?

I have had 3 demo accounts running on my PC and all have triggered OK (SLM, ThinkForex, FXCM) - I didn't have FXCM running this morning but the other 2 worked fine.

f***. internet connection went down over night :(

Can anyone in the UK recommend a good VPS their using to run multiple EA's?

I opened my first Demo account with ThinkForex because they include free VPS, but Im leaning towards SLM as spreadbet MT4 broker as I'm not too sure how I would deal with gains made with the UK tax system as making sure SLM is running before trading time makes me get up at 6.10 every morning in the week!!

6:15 40 / 40 NO TRADE
6:30 35 / 40 / 20 / 5 BE+5

I wonder why some many on here had a full TP, and I got BE at 6:30?

I am not trading Thursday and Friday (just disabled the EAs) - had such a good run with TMT and FMT - luck of the draw and NFP are telling me to take a break.

Good luck to everyone - hope its a full TP X 2

Last edited:
6:15 40 / 40 NO TRADE
6:30 35 / 40 / 20 / 5 BE+5

I wonder why some many on here had a full TP, and I got BE at 6:30?

It could be slight differences with broker prices, but maybe because of your BE +5
entry with SLM was 1.60014 including spread. Price went up to 1.60216 at about 07:20 UK time. Just high enough to set stop at BE.
5 minutes later, it dropped to 1.60035, about 2 pips above the entry price, the the trade was not stopped at BE. However, anybody that set their BE at BE + >2 would have been stopped out.
Of course, after that the price took off and hardly looked back.
If you had used the standard settings, I'm sure that you would have banked the full TP.
Many people trade with different settings to those recommended and sometimes, on days such as this, they will get different results and they are not always better.