ForexMorningTrade System

Hmmm. Anybody else using the ea on SLM get a no trade signal this morning? Looked like a buy to me. :confused:

Dummy day. Had BE+3 because at 8:29 a.m., when the market pulled back 20 pips from my buy at 1.60001 to 1.6004, the exact low of that up move.

Hi,

I have a question re compound interest:

what is the general consensus regarding when to apply compound interest?

On a daily basis trade by trade or weekly or monthly

At the moment I am applying this on a weekly basis

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi all,
no, I won`t further-super-over-optimize my 3 running FMT implementations. No, I won`t tweak my FNT. Yes, I would like to diversify, add a third bummer! Any recommendations for a nice complementary set `n forget system???

Thanks to all, thanks to Marc, Mark and Antonio

Hittfeld

Again a winner. Still I would like to add some different system. No idea, hint anybody??

Thanks

Hittfeld

Used standard FMT settings with Hammy66 timings on live Alpari UK account and got BE on 07:30 and 07:45 trades.:(

Used Catfish settings (see #7525) with Hammy66 timings on a demo Alpari UK account and got wins on 07:30 and 07:45 trades.:clap:

@Hittfeld:
Perhaps blessing EA(free) ? but seems risky
Megadroid (paying)... but don't know it to much...

I think FMT is the best, support, results etc...

Hi, been trading live for last month on Alpari UK with ea on Mark's recommended settings and very pleased with results so far. I have opened an account with SLM and hope to run both accounts, same settings, on same computer, one for income and one for growth. Ea on Alpari worked fine today but SLM had error message and was unable to place order. Are they conflicting? Other people have multiple accounts, are they on different computers?

Hi,

I have a question re compound interest:

what is the general consensus regarding when to apply compound interest?

On a daily basis trade by trade or weekly or monthly

At the moment I am applying this on a weekly basis

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,
I compound Daily ie take my closing account balance each day and apply the risk % I use and then compute lot size for the EA for next day's trade based on that. Probably the most aggressive method to use, I guess it's down to personal preference at the end of the day, I don't think there's a wrong or right way, just compounding at higher intervals like weekly or monthly will reduce growth or loss depending on FMT's win rate at that period

Long trade out today at +37 on Alpari UK. This was the trade that should have happened yesterday, after days of selling I thought a Buy was good yesterday to catch a minor retrace. Price got down to previous swing low and I was still in but then I don't know why there was that sudden further 30 pip+ spike down at midday, news release maybe? Still, all is going well and trading the plan. My main FMT trading is in Alpari UK, but I have an old spread bet account with a bit of cash sitting in there I'd overlooked, so thought for fun I'll trade in this using FMT orders manually with a high risk %, see what happens... Good luck for tomorrow all

f***. internet connection went down over night :(

Can anyone in the UK recommend a good VPS their using to run multiple EA's?

Wiseambitions, following on from your earlier post, may be a good idea we have an annual get together to celebrate as FMT traders,(I know of a few trader groups that have done) maybe next year once all our accounts are sitting pretty. Would be great to meet people behind the names on the forum, I would hate to nurse that hangover.:cheesy:

Last edited:
FMT for me this morning : (55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, No Trade signal
6:30 start, long signal, hit TP +36 pips
6:45 start, long signal, hit TP +35 pips

total today +71 pips ..

total for the week +13 pips..

Back on track !..

cheers !

f***. internet connection went down over night :(

Can anyone in the UK recommend a good VPS their using to run multiple EA's?

I was using Thrust::VPS until the third or fourth outtage within the first 30 days. They nearly cost me a ton of money a few times. I definitely do not recommend them. I switched over to Black Box VPS a few months ago and haven't had one single problem -- highly recommended!