ForexMorningTrade System

FMT for me this morning, (55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, short signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:30 start, short signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:45 start, short signal, hit TP +37 pips

total today +107 pips..

total this week +413 pips.. .. an incredible week for FMT..

makes for a great weekend ...cheers !..

The hidden setting is what you should be getting if your computer is turned on. If your computer is turned off you will get the broker settings.

Could it be slippage?

Lady Forex

Ahh I see. My computer is on for when the trades are placed but then I power down when I leave for work. I'm a fireman so through habit turn eveythimg off when leaving the house. :)

Lumbco, I've been pondering the same question with the thought of possibly doing multiple trades in the future. That is why I asked Hammy before about whether he is splitting his risk. However, he is trading fixed lots. Therefore another way to ask him would be whether he would trade bigger lots if he were trading 6:30 only.

In looking back at my 12 live trades, the 6:15 trades would have been the same as the 6:30 trades with the possible exception on one trade only, so I personally would look at them as being the same trade and would split the risk, but would have to assess whether this approach has any value at all. I would personally not touch the 6:45 trade on Mark's settings based on the past, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Lumbco, I've been pondering the same question with the thought of possibly doing multiple trades in the future. That is why I asked Hammy before about whether he is splitting his risk. However, he is trading fixed lots. Therefore another way to ask him would be whether he would trade bigger lots if he were trading 6:30 only.

In looking back at my 12 live trades, the 6:15 trades would have been the same as the 6:30 trades with the possible exception on one trade only, so I personally would look at them as being the same trade and would split the risk. I would personally not touch the 6:45 trade on Mark's settings based on the past, but that is just my opinion.

Hi coral,

Each of my 3 start times I am risking about 3% of my acount, so about 9% or 10% total each day trading FMT.
So, I increase my lots accordingly, since I like using fixed lots rather than %.
To answer your question, if I only traded 6:30 time, I would probably risk about 5%-8% because FMT is such a solid system. The reason I risk 10% over the 3 trades is that very few times does all 3 hit SL, yes it does happen occasionally, not very often with my SL=55, and when it does, it recovers nicely because of the % of wins over losses..:D

I hope this answered your post ?

cheers !..:cheesy:

Hi coral,

Each of my 3 start times I am risking about 3% of my acount, so about 9% or 10% total each day trading FMT.
So, I increase my lots accordingly, since I like using fixed lots rather than %.
To answer your question, if I only traded 6:30 time, I would probably risk about 5%-8% because FMT is such a solid system. The reason I risk 10% over the 3 trades is that very few times does all 3 hit SL, yes it does happen occasionally, not very often with my SL=55, and when it does, it recovers nicely because of the % of wins over losses..:D

I hope this answered your post ?

cheers !..:cheesy:

Thank you Hammy. That covers it.

whoo ! Hammy taking on some big risk...

i like it! me too ;)

sometimes i think when your account is relatively small its the only real way to quickly build it up. Then once massive (As it WILL be) reduce risk substantially.

ps - im using money i dont mind losing in the slightest. (ok i mind, but not that much!)

Is there anyone out there who is using an iPad to trade with or at least follow and adjust trades, stocks etc.
I'm a bit of a gadget lover but can find no other reason to purchase one. Would help as trading off my phone whilst at work is not ideal. Laptop is quite potable enough either!

i like it! me too ;)

sometimes i think when your account is relatively small its the only real way to quickly build it up. Then once massive (As it WILL be) reduce risk substantially.

ps - im using money i dont mind losing in the slightest. (ok i mind, but not that much!)

whats the biggest drawdown/losing streak with FMT anyone has suffered?

i like it! me too ;)

Not a big risk at all ?..:-0
I keep my live accounts fairly small and withdraw profits regularily, all the money I'm trading is house money, it's the only way to go ...(y)

cheers !

I'm thinking of setting up a 1k account with standard FMT settings and compounding 1% risk trades as a potential university fund for my son in 10 years time :smart: - anyone else thought this? - any thoughts welcome on its risk, settings or possible value based on FMT's performance!

I'm thinking of setting up a 1k account with standard FMT settings and compounding 1% risk trades as a potential university fund for my son in 10 years time :smart: - anuone else thought this? - any thoughts welcome on its risk, settings or possible value based on FMT's performance!

In 10 years time, with compounding, he'll probably be able to buy a university! :LOL:

This weeks results for me: +8%

My goal is around 10% a week. Let's see what happens. :)

Hi. Are you setting your weekly goals based on just FMT alone? Or, do you have other strategies to help you with you weekly goal? If you are using just FMT and you are not on Target, do you increase your risk for the following week?

Thanks

Hi. Are you setting your weekly goals based on just FMT alone? Or, do you have other strategies to help you with you weekly goal? If you are using just FMT and you are not on Target, do you increase your risk for the following week?

Thanks

Yes, it's on FMT alone, just using different settings. On the occasional loss, I double risk on the next two trades to get it back in profit. Works very nicely. So far I see about 98% accuracy from the last 9 months of back-testing and forward testing.

I'm thinking of setting up a 1k account with standard FMT settings and compounding 1% risk trades as a potential university fund for my son in 10 years time :smart: - anyone else thought this? - any thoughts welcome on its risk, settings or possible value based on FMT's performance!

Hi Remraf, I thought about the same thing here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...orexmorningtrade-journal-841.html#post1451532

You may want to increase the risk to 2 % due to the accuracy of FMT, you also need to have a broker that you know will be around in 10 years time and not run off with your loot. Don't put all you eggs in one basket - use a few brokers and let them run on VPS :smart:

Last edited: