ForexMorningTrade System

Hi, just to remind you this journal was opened by Mark to show the system performace to all the readers. I think the decision to make this forum private belongs to Mark rather than all of us. Regards.

Agreed, The forum benefits by new people bringing new ideas and experience that we can all learn from, a 'closed shop' soon becomes stale - for those of us that have bought the system, it is our responsibility to post appropriately, after all, we don't need to post about how the system works, as we already know that if we've bought it! Best Regards. :smart:

Recent results show that we obviously have an outstanding proven system.

It is obvious from some of the posts that certain forum watchers have not actually bought FMT.

I would like to see the open forum closed and a new one set up with password access only.

Does anyone agree ?

I agree. There is too much info given out here to non-members. The forum should be a closed one.

No, I don't believe this should be a closed forum, but I do think that members of FMT should be more careful in the information they display here as far as type of indicators and their settings which is the basis of FMT system. An open forum helps those deciding if they want to purchase FMT by getting good honest information from traders about FMT.

cheers !

Doubtful. It would take many millions to move the price even a single pip.

I wonder what is the biggest lot size of any member of the FMT principles. I think I remember a post 3 months or so ago when someone said they have an account over £100,000 with this stuff. The idea of potentially making 100pc return every year for 2pc risk per trade must be very appealing. Or perhaps 250pc return for risking 5pc!

And of course we've had other people talking about the maximum risk they would dare to take with money they could afford to lose, and the effect of money management on rolling up the capital!

No, I don't believe this should be a closed forum, but I do think that members of FMT should be more careful in the information they display here as far as type of indicators and their settings which is the basis of FMT system. An open forum helps those deciding if they want to purchase FMT by getting good honest information from traders about FMT.

cheers !

I agree hammy, it was this thread that finally persuaded me to purchase this excellent system, the performance analysis here is outstanding.

Many thanks to all who have posted their detailed spreadsheets

Chris(y)

I wonder what is the biggest lot size of any member of the FMT principles. I think I remember a post 3 months or so ago when someone said they have an account over £100,000 with this stuff. The idea of potentially making 100pc return every year for 2pc risk per trade must be very appealing. Or perhaps 250pc return for risking 5pc!

And of course we've had other people talking about the maximum risk they would dare to take with money they could afford to lose, and the effect of money management on rolling up the capital!

Was it BlueDancer? Just before Christmas IIRC.

cheers !
I beleive these issues have arisen befor in threads far far ago. Mark is the sole person who decides how this forum should be run. We all should take heed to not reveal pertinent information when discussing the system.

Last edited:
I beleive these issues have arisen befor in threads far far ago. Mark is the sole person who decides how this forum should be run. We all should take heed to not reveal pertinent information when discussing the system.

I do agree with this. The way it is now anyone can easily know from post what the trade is. $95.00 is very reasonable for this system and people should not cheat Mark.

I agree. There is too much info given out here to non-members. The forum should be a closed one.

Give this system to 10 people and you will get 10 different results. The human factor is the worst enemy of traders. My suggestion is to use the standard recommended settings and go to bed and wake up to a winner. Set it and forget it. Monkey with it an lose

I disagree, as a public forum will bring in more buyers and it helps us as well. I defiantly am an owner of fmt. It would be silly to try and cheat for $95.00. I can't even imagine someone doing this to rip off Mark. But if it is going on I would understand. But many times private forums become very slow usage and die out. I like this forum where many give best settings etc.,. and their best experiences.

Recent results show that we obviously have an outstanding proven system.

It is obvious from some of the posts that certain forum watchers have not actually bought FMT.

I would like to see the open forum closed and a new one set up with password access only.

Does anyone agree ?

Last edited:
I disagree, as a public forum will bring in more buyers and it helps us as well. I defiantly am an owner of fmt. It would be silly to try and cheat for $95.00. I can't even imagine someone doing this to rip off Mark. But if it is going on I would understand. But many times private forums become very slow usage and die out. I like this forum where many give best settings etc.,. and their best experiences.

This system is simple. What I know now I would pay $1,000 for it....made over 5 figures with it so far....

Last edited:
This system is simple. What I know now I would pay $1,000 for it....made over 5 figures with it so far....

I think it's too cheap too.
Others charge more for poorer performing 'black box' systems where you don't know the secrets behind the signals

Please read this Mark!

Morning all - The indicators (which I will call squiggly lines) are sitting on the fence this morning - Oanda and Alpari's squiggly lines are perfectly in line which is a good sign after Mondays fiasco. Possible move south.:D

For backtesting, do I have to set Period to 15? There is very little data on Alpari and Oanda for this period but lots for others especially 5. Cheers.

I think it's too cheap too.
Others charge more for poorer performing 'black box' systems where you don't know the secrets behind the signals

Please read this Mark!

Mark Fric tested my early exit indicator and said that it did not improve performance...In my opinion it only helps when price action is in a range..Thought I would let you know....Wise

Mark Fric tested my early exit indicator and said that it did not improve performance...In my opinion it only helps when price action is in a range..Thought I would let you know....Wise

Oh right
Thanks for the update.
I am glad FMT is helping you make a lot of money!