ForexMorningTrade System

Hi Remraf - you are so right - I think I''ll throw my crystal ball in the bin and stick to the signals :LOL:

Seeing that Mark has been traded using 1 lot for the last 2 Years it would be interesting to see where he would be now if he compounded using 2% risk - Anyone compounded the last 2 Years or the last 12 months without putting your hand in the till ? :innocent:

Last edited:
Clearly not big enough this morning! - if he's LONG he's taking a pasting looking at the 8.15 candle. Chris:whistling

Yes he's licking his sores. (Unless he cut his losses earlier).

This surge is often seen between about 06.46 and 06.51 many days, and is usually for an amount of about 5 pips, so it must be a big order. Someone reckoned it could be a Frankfurter.

And no, who anticipated this 50 pips smash this morning. 06.15 starters would have gone long and taken a thrashing too

Seeing that Mark has been traded using 1 lot for the last 2 Years it would be interesting to see where he would be now if he compounded using 2% risk - Anyone compounded the last 2 Years or the last 12 months without putting your hand in the till ? :innocent:

The following relate to trades between 1 January 2010 and now:

If you started with 10,000 and compounded up at 2% per trade, using settings of 40/40 it is possible the balance would now be about 27,000

Using the revised settings 35/40+BE@20, it might be around 24,000 but I would not treat the results as significantly different.

At 5% risk per trade the 40/40 setting would have multiplied the starting capital by about 10

Last edited:
Non Farm Payroll & FMT

Since purchasing the system these are results of trading Non Farm Payroll Days: (Alpari UK)

2 Sept --- winner
7 Oct --- BE
4 Nov -- Winner

2 Dec-- winner
9Dec --Loser (its usually first Friday of month but for some reason something tells me it was the 2nd Friday in December but I stand to be corrected) Anyway first friday was a winner and 2nd was a loser (Who wants to trade December anyway after what we saw this past December).

7 Jan -- B/E
4 Feb -- Winner
4 March -- N/T

So it seems there should be no reason to NOT TRADE on FMT on NON -FARM PAYROLL DAY

PS-- I have not backtested. These are forward tests since purchase.

NFP for December was 12/2/10. So the Friday NFP results have been positive overall with no losers.

Hey Cobber, if you think it only works on flimsy rules and results are just fluky, why not try the flip a coin to BUY or SELL and let us know your results - getting in is the easy bit, it's knowing where your stop and limits go and getting out at the right time is the trick that FMT has been able to pull off with remarkable success - but I stand to be corrected if you have a better set of results or approach. Cheers! Pom ;)

I think it has been proven you can make money on a coin toss If you get your iusk/return right. Overall in the long term you won't lose or make much money though.

The key with this system is the 1-1 risk return. Anyway trading way lower than this will not lose in the medium/long term and are only chasing short term satisfaction.

Thanks wiseambitions, I was thinking of opening a separate account for my 4 year old daughter and run it on a VPS (in my name for obvious reasons) - If market conditions remain the same by the time she finishes school and wants to go to university/marriage etc then the old man would have sufficient capital - Sure there will be plenty of variables to consider eg. Market conditions, broker not getting the hump, new holy grail EA's........ to name but a few - Marks EA his a perfect investment tool - Hey, who needs a pension:p

FMT for me this morning: (55-30-15) Trading on 2 live account:

6:15 GMT. start, buy trade hit BE 0 pips, and No Trade.
6:30 GMT. start, both were No Trade.

total profit this week +24 pips. :)..:)

no signal alpari uk
non farm day, so perhaps it's meant to be our holiday

Hey Wiseambitions, I notice that you reported 'No Trade' on Alpari UK this morning but I had a Long signal at 06.15 and it would have been long again at 06.30 on my chart? On looking at the indicators I see that Momentum was borderline and CCI was clearly above 0. Any thoughts as to why the difference? Especially irritating as I went down.:cry:

Cheers

Chris

Thanks wiseambitions, I was thinking of opening a separate account for my 4 year old daughter and run it on a VPS (in my name for obvious reasons) - If market conditions remain the same by the time she finishes school and wants to go to university/marriage etc then the old man would have sufficient capital - Sure there will be plenty of variables to consider eg. Market conditions, broker not getting the hump, new holy grail EA's........ to name but a few - Marks EA his a perfect investment tool - Hey, who needs a pension:p

Nice thing u are thinking for your daughter but the way this game is you cannot be sure about the market conditions. I think somebody did mentioned here before in 2007 this method did not work because of low volitality but saying that I would really hope the market conditions remain the same for next couple of years...so we all can make money... yes this method is really nice.

Hey Wiseambitions, I notice that you reported 'No Trade' on Alpari UK this morning but I had a Long signal at 06.15 and it would have been long again at 06.30 on my chart? On looking at the indicators I see that Momentum was borderline and CCI was clearly above 0. Any thoughts as to why the difference? Especially irritating as I went down.:cry:

Cheers

Chris

I got a No Trade also. It varies between brokers.

Pat

I got a No Trade also. It varies between brokers.

Pat

Thanks Pat, my reason for contacting Wiseambitions was that we both use Alpari UK and I would have expected the same results and I was wondering if perhaps my setup was wrong in some way?

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Pat, my reason for contacting Wiseambitions was that we both use Alpari UK and I would have expected the same results and I was wondering if perhaps my setup was wrong in some way?

Cheers

Chris

Okay. I thought you were just generally asking.

Pat

Cheers

Chris

I would check you have the right settings for the indicators exactly as shown in the FMT manual, as I think you're the only one on here that got a BUY signal, I have 2 demo accounts with different brokers and both said NO TRADE.

Hey Wiseambitions, I notice that you reported 'No Trade' on Alpari UK this morning but I had a Long signal at 06.15 and it would have been long again at 06.30 on my chart? Cheers

Chris

Yes I was watching Alpari UK, and saw there was a Long at 06.15, but at 06.30 things had changed and the template definitely said No Trade. EAs didn't pick up a trade either.

I trust you have the charts and template set up correctly? The same broker should give identical readings for all members, but we do get differences between brokers which cause some members to get other signals.

Best we don't say too much about the proprietary signals on open forum.

Has anyone who uses IG Index to trade found a way to do so automatically at a specific time? There are reasonably sophisticated backtest & screener modules in the "Advanced Charts" tool but they do not seem to allow a specific time for a trade other than open/close. At the moment I open the trades manually.

Yes I was watching Alpari UK, and saw there was a Long at 06.15, but at 06.30 things had changed and the template definitely said No Trade. EAs didn't pick up a trade either.

I trust you have the charts and template set up correctly? The same broker should give identical readings for all members, but we do get differences between brokers which cause some members to get other signals.

Best we don't say too much about the proprietary signals on open forum.

Thanks for the pointers.

On a separate Aplari point, they are having a 'deposit uplift offer' and I wondered what experience anyone had had of previous similar offers? The offer is based on how much money you deposit and leave in an account over a period of 6 weeks or so? The bonus is up to $3K if you deposit enough and provide you trade enough lots? I was worried by the many and varied rights to change the offer and wondered if anyone had tried for it beore? here are the T&Cs:

http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/20percen...medium=email&utm_campaign=20_percent_en_03_11

Thanks

Chris

Has anyone who uses IG Index to trade found a way to do so automatically at a specific time? There are reasonably sophisticated backtest & screener modules in the "Advanced Charts" tool but they do not seem to allow a specific time for a trade other than open/close. At the moment I open the trades manually.

I have been using IG manually the same way, I can't see any way you can enter a trade automatically to the FMT criterior, so whilst I still intend to use IG for other spreadbet trades I've also opened Smart Live spreadbet account that is a MT4 platform and so works fine with FMT EA, although I still have to work out how their lots/sizing set up works with FMT's MM settings

I don't think the system has been available to members that long.

Lady Forex

Pod, I have been compounding my large accounts since December 5th. I quit trading 12/14 amd resumed 1/17. FMT has grown my large live accounts 36% through friday 3/4. I have a small mini account I started trading 9/14 to test the EA and like the account above stopped trading 12/14 and resumed 1/17/11 and the account is up 77.8%. I have made over 5 figures with this system since 9/14 with all four of my accounts. This is a good system. Like all systems you need to evaluate their performance over a period of time. I hate saying this but "don't trade any money you can't aford to lose". Also trade trade sizes you can go to sleep and not wory about. I use the standard recommended settings that Mark provides and set it and forget it. Once you have "house money" i.e. money you have made from the system it is easy to let the system run without intervention. :)