ForexMorningTrade System

Hi friends, I know some of you uses the set 65SL 43TP 20BE, this is a great set I like it very much. Despite this set has been doing a great job last months, the large SL does not allow us to take the maximum profits when doing money management. Wiseambitions has commented this situation perfectly some days ago.

Taking this in mind, last 3 weeks I was working hard to get some new sets, now I got them. To call these sets in same way I used names
icon_smile.gif
: DesertEagle II and Desert Combo.

Desert Combo is composed by two sets, one for buying, one for selling.

Here, I have attached an excel file with a comparison of the results of some sets commented in this forum, also my new sets included.

Results are very good for the new sets, but please keep in mind these results are just the results of backtesting processes, not forward testing, so if you are going to put them in your account be careful :!:

Comments/improvements are welcome.

Kind regards

The Desert Combo is looking pretty cool and I'm impressed by the results of the longs set! Although higher percentage losses they're smaller. And the longs beat the 40/10 alone!

Are you running any of these sets live now?

The Desert Combo is looking pretty cool and I'm impressed by the results of the longs set! Although higher percentage losses they're smaller. And the longs beat the 40/10 alone!

Are you running any of these sets live now?

The longs show profit of $3661 ( not more than 40/10 )
but the shorts alone seem really well worth taking as the PF is excellent and the drawdown is only 6.13%..Good R:R

Hope I am reading this right????

Lin

Oh Ok: These results were for trading l standard lot.

Trading 2% was better overall for only longs:)

but the shorts alone seem really well worth taking as the PF is excellent and the drawdown is only 6.13%..Good R:R

Lin

Lin

Lin, look at the profit in the Money Management section, it is the real profit got from the backtest.

Just lucked out with bad PMI news. Could have easily been a loss.

I can't work this system out. One of these days it will stop working because it is really a bet at the start of a session based on flimsy loose rules.

Does anyone know how to receive charts that we can utilise to trade on, to a Blackberry or IPhone?

I have installed a platform to trade with my broker and add and remove stops, but if I'm out and about and not on the usual pc it would be handy to know what the technical indicators were saying

T Interceptor on iPhone is good.

Hi this is a copy of my post over at TMT thread:

today's TMT trade:

2011.03.03 07:30 sell 0.35 gbpusd 1.63211 1.62790 0.00000 2011.03.03 10:39 1.62755 0.00 0.00 0.00 46

ok this was for the full lot size so I got back yesterday's losses and some.

Although I am very happy with the result, I closed this trade manually for the following reasons:

1. at 35 pips the EA did not take 50% and the trailing stop only moved once.

I had a requote from alpari UK to take the 50%, a bit worrying I have to say.

I will contact them today to and publish their response here.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with Alpari UK

Chris

Any observations/ thoughts appreciated

many thanks,

Chris

FMT for me this morning: (55-30-15) Trading on 2 live accounts:

6:15 GMT. start, sell trade hit BE 0 pips
6:30 GMT. start, sell trade hit TP +31 and +31 pips

total profit today +62 pips..

total so far this week +24 pips.

I have a query concerning MT4, and would invite other readers to do the same test.

I have opened more than one chart of same candle period for GU
(not giving the secrets away)
and added the extra FMT indicators to each.....manually in one case, using the exact period settings, and by having the FMT template in the other.

And now am watching the results. The internet connection is very fast, and it is a modern computer with plenty RAM.

Both charts give same price O H L C. This information is replayed digitally in the top left of the chart. No surprises so far.

But can someone please see if they notice the same as me.......which is to say that in spite of carefully making sure the FMT settings are 100pc right......... the digital readings for Indcator M.... are slightly different ! ! ! ! By about 0.0900 points

In fact they are different enough to explain why I got no trade this morning. whereas maybe if I had the template running it would have given a 'short' signal.

Somethings in this life are impossible to explain......

and added the extra FMT indicators to each.....manually in one case, using the exact period settings, and by having the FMT template in the other.

Do you have the indicator parameter set to apply to typical price?

Do you have the indicator parameter set to apply to typical price?

I had not thought about that, and also can't find the option to amend that....

also I run a parallel chart in Net Dania which is a useful site NOT Metatrader, http://www.netdania.com/Products/li.../real-time-forex-charts/FinanceChart.aspx?m=c
and that also gave me a similar reading

Obviously you live to trade another day, and also live in the hope that these borderline cases cancel each other out over a long period of time.

Today's pattern was definitely sideways for 2 hours 55 minutes, then :arrowd::arrowd::arrowd: