ForexMorningTrade System

Mark's MM is so underrated. Since 02-11-11. 7- wins 2- losses 1- no trade. Im allowing my accounts to compound. Keeping it simple is my game.

just thought I would pop over here, as it is quiet on the TMT thread:

so far this month since I started on the 16th Feb:

alpari uk
vps CNS
TMT exit strategy 3

using compound interest I am up 14% on my live account.

My results are near enough the same as Mark's on the results page.

116.5 pips profit

Happy Days, and many thanks to Mark and all the contributers here.

Chris(y)

Must be a record - in and out in 20 mins on 2 candles!! on my demo account- didn't pull the trigger quick enough on my IG account so didn't trade live today, a bit of a pain doing it manually, so have set up a Smart Live Spread account that the FMT EA works on - tested it this morning and works OK but will have to work the lots out, as they are smaller than I would use (0.5 on a 10 000 account only made 17.75 with standard 35 pips profit this morning) - any thoughts from others using SL appreciated.

Chris

I must be missing something. Why cant you change the lot size?

Yes it was a great month.
I don't know whether DesertEagle achieved his 43 pips, because according to my broker I would have missed it by 1.
Results for Year to Date, according to my own broker's numbers, so differences are possible:
35/40+BE@20 280
40/40 320
28/40 148
43/65+BE@20 363

28/40 has not had a good run lately, it depends on there being about one day in every 15 when there are about 30 pips on the table but not quite 35 or 40, and the volatility has been enough to favour higher TPs and a more symmetrical R/R ratio lately.

Results of the last 100 trades, which include Christmas, these trades have arisen since the start of September, so exactly 6 months also.

FMT + 785
Old FMT +800
28/40 +692
D/eagle +917

If I may suggest in your settings either go 55-30-15 or 55-30-20-5 because you need more room to hit the TP before hitting BE or BE+5. With your settings 55-30-15-5 you will get stopped out at +5 pips on some trades that should get you TP=30 pips.

cheers !..:D

Thanks for that, I will amend my settings to 55-30-15-0 for the trades tomorrow.

As for the trades today, what a great way to start the week with win-win on FMT and win-win on FMTTurbo

Thanks to Mark-Hammy66-Wiseambitions

ouh **** Tenapenny.

I hit my Profit. I owned FMT over 6 month ago, but never use it and from this morning i will let it run cz it makes good results.

BE for me using 43/65/20 missed target by 0.9 of a pip :LOL: you have to laugh.

Hi Tenapaenny,

BE here too. Came very close but was not meant to be.

Interestingly it is the only trade in the last 10 weeks where a trade went to TP35pips, but not TP43pips. :confused:

M

BE for me using 43/65/20 missed target by 0.9 of a pip :LOL: you have to laugh.

Hi Tenapaenny,

BE here too. Came very close but was not meant to be.

Interestingly it is the only trade in the last 10 weeks where a trade went to TP35pips, but not TP43pips. :confused:

M

Now price shot up and would have hit TP43- like you say- you have to laugh.

Wonder if DesertEagle was also taken out at BE.

Not complaining though- This was my first month using FMT, and I am happy with the results :clap:

March will be my first full month- so I will be watching the results with interest.

M

Last edited:
Hi, Buy trade on Alpari UK at 6:30 today, using TP37/SL48, out in just 2 candles at +37, nice 'n easy, wish they were all like that....

Now price shot up and would have hit TP43- like you say- you have to laugh.

Wonder if DesertEagle was also taken out at BE.

Not complaining though- This was my first month using FMT, and I am happy with the results :
clap.gif

March will be my first full month- so I will be watching the results with interest.

M

I hit TP at 6:30 for 40 pips and I'm happy as well :cheesy:

FMT for me this morning: (55-30-15) Trading on 2 live account:

6:15 GMT. start, buy trade hit TP +30 and +30
6:30 GMT. start, buy trade hit TP +30 and +31

total profit today +121 pips.. :)