ForexMorningTrade System

I have not used the EA yet but wonder if I could manually do the same and have a couple of M15 £/$ charts open with the Indicator time set 15 minutes apart?

That should be possible, but do take into account the total risk if opening multiple trades on the same pair.

Lady4X,

The short trade signal was clear this morning, your EA should have taken the trade.
Check in your brokers journal for any errors or re-quotes that could cause the EA to miss the trade. Or do you mean the EA signal said "NO Trade" ?..:confused:

cheers !..:D

Thanks Harmony and Joke,

It was my error. Apparently, I must have been half asleep and looking at my live acct. I am trading on demo right now. I just checked my trade history on my demo and I make 7 pips on Friday mornings trade. I had set my stop to BE plus 7. So this was a nice surprise.

Today is another 'worrying' sort of Monday due to differences between broker price feeds.

Those who started latest Sunday night (I'm now looking at Alpari).... 6.15am indicators are on opposite sides of signal lines.
Those that started quoting earlier Sunday night, and have a longer period of stats since the break, eg City Index, clearly indicate a short.
40MA is declining, but only slightly, on 15m chart. Would tend to confirm bearish move

Some members are liable to get signals and others are going to get no trade. On previous experience Mark Fric is with a broker which will put him into a short trade at 6.30 unless a lot changes before then

no trade for me either. Price has been so flat in the Asian session that no trend is apparent yet

But some members may have had a short signal due to their broker feeds, I think Mark F might have done due to his

I have FMT, EA, set on 4 separate GU M15 charts each with different start times.
I have 2 live brokers, so have 2 EAs on each broker with different magic numbers.
I like the way it's working so far, but still early days ...;)

cheers !..:D

Very creative system! How did you use the magic numbers? I try to do the same on my demo using 4 EAs. But I couldn't do it. It still showed only 1 EA. So I tried to do it manually, but it did not work very well. Can you tell me how you use the magic numbers to get 2 EAs with one broker. Thanks.

I was not going to trade live anyway because of the Trade Balance.

Hello....

Do you mean the CNY trade balance that came in at 13.1B, whuch was a lot lower then expected?

How would this affect GBP/USD (weaken the dollar?) so you wouldn't want to go short with FMT?

Since the CNY trade balance announcement the dollar has strenthened... but I don't know if that because of the trade balance news!

Please share your resoning, thanks :)

I suspect those who did get a short signal have had a lucky day, after 2 hours of being tossed around with no apparent direction!

I suspect those who did get a short signal have had a lucky day, after 2 hours of being tossed around with no apparent direction!

Maybe it could just as easily have gone against us. Or could it? How long does this effect last for, the effect that FMT is exploiting?

Maybe it could just as easily have gone against us. Or could it? How long does this effect last for, the effect that FMT is exploiting?

Yes it took until just after 08.30GMT, 2 full hours after FMT entry, 90 mins after Europe opening and 30 mins after London opening for the action to occur. I think there becomes a time when the FMT effect has worn out, and I don't know how long that might be after entry, perhaps it's shorter or longer than 2 hours (?) and thereafter I think it becomes a random outcome and you're in the lap of the forex gods. I understand for this reason at least one competitor system requires you to forcibly close out your trade at a set time if SL or TP has not already been hit.

Whether or not you got a signal this morning I believe was entirely down to who is your broker, his trading times, and the break in data feed between closing late Friday and opening late on Sunday night. FMT requires 15 hours of information for 60 candles, and ordinarily this goes back to 15.30 on the previous day. I understand another system goes with 10 hours of information, and a simple MA, but even there I found the short signal only existed with a few brokers, so the consensus of all my 4 sources as well as the FMT template (seeing I have no EA running) still said stay away. Better to not trade than have a loss, but hopefully the next call will be right.

FMT today for me:

6:00 start, No Trade
6:15 start, No Trade
6:30 start, sell trade hit TP=30 pips
6:45 start, No Trade

good start to the week +30 pips..:)

Yes but this other account that you have on Zulu shows open trades with draw downs that have exceeded 550 pip per position in many cases.

So were the the famous back testing show about these trades? Even with a 2% risk at one stage just by looking back on the charts there was over 3,000 pips of floating losses.

https://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=34670

That is a complete different system which I am testing and has nothing to do with FMT or Turbo. ;)