ForexMorningTrade System

Anyone who traded today must have wrong settings. Today was a clear no trade day.

At least this time round is came good.

TNT at 6:00 was a trade on Alpari-US, 35 pips TP, after 6:00 indies went out of sync.
Anyone using FMT at 6:00, Alpari-US would have been in trade also.

Anyone who traded today must have wrong settings. Today was a clear no trade day.

At least this time round is came good.

Not true, this subject has been beat up enough; today one of the indy’s was border line either way. Again like we all know it depends on your broker.

Just because some got trades and others did not does not mean they have the wrong setting.

Otherwise , that would mean Mark would have had the wrong setting yesterday, When he got a No Trade, and about 3% of the reported posting here did not either.

But over 95% of the reported posting did get a Long Trade.

Not true, this subject has been beat up enough; today one of the indy’s was border line either way. Again like we all know it depends on your broker.

Just because some got trades and others did not does not mean they have the wrong setting.

Otherwise , that would mean Mark would have had the wrong setting yesterday, When he got a No Trade, and about 3% of the reported posting here did not either.

Data feeds can be slightly different. What is positive is that it was a win for those who got in the trade.

Data feeds can be slightly different. What is positive is that it was a win for those who got in the trade.

Yes, exactly my point and those who got a Long signal today again made pips. Which has nothing to do with the settings as the other member posted.

Alpari US at 6:30 was no trade. The indicators suggested a long which would have won, but I'm going with the system. No trade is better than a loser.

Agree, today was a smooth win. :clap: View results here.

FMT for me this morning:

with TadawulFX:
6:00 start, buy trade hit TP=30
6:30 start, buy trade hit TP=30

with Forex.com-UK:
6:30 start, No Trade

a nice week so far with FMT...

12-14-2010
FMT 4.1
Profit
+35 pips

Total: +109 pips - since 11-08-2010
Stats: 8 BE, 5 No Trades, 9 Profits, 5 Losses
Broker: FXSolutions - 4 decimal point price charts
and fixed spreads, Live Account
Settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP

It happened again,fifth time I deviate for Mark's results, again in my favor.
He got No Trade, I went Long and got a Profit.
I'm now -46 pips, with slippage, from Mark's results.

In the long-run, the deviations really don't matter as long as you're making money.

FMT for me this morning:

with TadawulFX:
6:30 start, buy trade hit TP=30

with Forex.com-UK:
6:30 start, No Trade

a nice week so far with FMT...

Hi hammy66, Are you running FMT live on both Tadawul & Forex and both time frames. What %risk are you taking and are you running other EAs as well? Tadawulfx has high spread on gbpusd, isn't it?

Brgds,
jsintl

12-14-2010
FMT 4.1
Profit
+35 pips

Total: +109 pips - since 11-08-2010
Stats: 8 BE, 5 No Trades, 9 Profits, 5 Losses
Broker: FXSolutions - 4 decimal point price charts
and fixed spreads, Live Account
Settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP

It happened again,fifth time I deviate for Mark's results, again in my favor.
He got No Trade, I went Long and got a Profit.
I'm now -46 pips, with slippage, from Mark's results.

In the long-run, the deviations really don't matter as long as you're making money.

I love your stats...:love:

short 1.5723
at 6.30

it has already dropped rather a lot this morning
so I hope it goes on in that direction to give us all a bit more luck!