ForexMorningTrade System

Its not easy to choose a broker, but from my experience with the published results here in forum. I compared my results with others using Alpari, their execution usually better than mine (I am using FXDD), witha difference of 2 pips so i decided to 2 pips from the takeprofit so instead of 35 pips im taking 33 pips.
So if i were you, i will go with alpari.
Wishing you good luck.
Thanks Musallam, makes me comfortable and won't spend more time on it unnecessarily.

Hi Brucer
1) ....apart from sometimes entering or exiting a trade a box comes up asking 'I am sure'.

2) I am trading FMT with a 25 take profit, 40 stop loss and not using break even. I put on the trade at 6.30am and look again at 9.00am.

3) I hope FMT continues to do well. For some reason systems suffer large draw downs, (such as Richard Hill's net trap system). I wonder why this is...does the market change and why??

Hello Icepop, thanks.
1) I'm presuming this never happens with the EA else I'll be in big trouble!
2) My use of EA is to remove emotion/force sticking to the rules, which I'm guessing is in part why you set and 'walk away'. So, I'm interested to see what goes on/learn, but not to get tempted to fiddle - certainly not ad-hoc in response to events.
3) RH's NT was my preferred choice until I found FMT just about the time NT started to wobble.
Mark's transparency impressed, and I'm hoping if we do experience decline in FMT performance Mark's experience in making FMT work thus far will have some chance of addressing this for us, plus contributions from this community. When I see the expertise of Blueyonder and others it makes me hope to tap in to that.
Seemed to me the difference in price between FMT and NT is probably accounted for by Agora's commission for marketing (which I don't begrudge them).
OTOH, whilst I can't 'see inside' the members' area on the NT forum, it seems to have added some real value - harnessing everyone's (not just RH's) expertise and variants getting robust and better results than the original for everyone (i.e. not just increasing risk and being lucky with conditions). They don't appear to be bickering about who posted what idea as has been the case here recently.
Best & thanks again,

Hello Icepop, thanks.
1) I'm presuming this never happens with the EA else I'll be in big trouble!
2) My use of EA is to remove emotion/force sticking to the rules, which I'm guessing is in part why you set and 'walk away'. So, I'm interested to see what goes on/learn, but not to get tempted to fiddle - certainly not ad-hoc in response to events.
3) RH's NT was my preferred choice until I found FMT just about the time NT started to wobble.
Mark's transparency impressed, and I'm hoping if we do experience decline in FMT performance Mark's experience in making FMT work thus far will have some chance of addressing this for us, plus contributions from this community. When I see the expertise of Blueyonder and others it makes me hope to tap in to that.
Seemed to me the difference in price between FMT and NT is probably accounted for by Agora's commission for marketing (which I don't begrudge them).
OTOH, whilst I can't 'see inside' the members' area on the NT forum, it seems to have added some real value - harnessing everyone's (not just RH's) expertise and variants getting robust and better results than the original for everyone (i.e. not just increasing risk and being lucky with conditions). They don't appear to be bickering about who posted what idea as has been the case here recently.
Best & thanks again,

Brucer, what is NT? Could you post the link please? Is it profitable for you?

Both TMT (demo) and FMT(live) signaled trades. Subjectively, I dont like the resistence at 35 but, that is why we trade with mechanical systems, no subjectivity, no emotion.
IMHO, if we break 35 then we have the makings of a very profitable trade.
Lets see.

Hi all I'm new to FMT and have been using a demo account the past few weeks and want to open a live account I've been using FXOpen for my demo but have been reading negative reviews online and to be honest it's making me nervous about opening the live account with them. does anyone here use FXOpen? or have any feedback regarding FXOpen? not sure if this helps but I live in US. thanks in advance for all the info

Hi bp45000 i am using fxopen ecn about a year no problems here everithyng is fine.Those bad reviews just to scare off customers.fxopen is very large company

Hi all I'm new to FMT and have been using a demo account the past few weeks and want to open a live account I've been using FXOpen for my demo but have been reading negative reviews online and to be honest it's making me nervous about opening the live account with them. does anyone here use FXOpen? or have any feedback regarding FXOpen? not sure if this helps but I live in US. thanks in advance for all the info

I use Forex.com and it matches trade for trade with Mark's results. Spreads are competitive as well. The spread averages 3 pips for the GBPUSD. Hope this helps.

Guys todays trade (long: 1.5825) seems like a bad trade to me, just above the long is a large resistence zone and sure enough the trade has bounced off resistence and is now heading south towards the stop loss.

Had I manually closed this I'd be in profit now ;-) lets see if she turns around and susprises us

Last edited:
stopped out here too, -$28

As this is my first TMT trade I'm going to keep an eye on the trades. As a human I'd have closed the trade on resistence giving me $6 profit.

Has anybody here seen similar scenarious of TMT / FMT opening trades near resistence?